Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Under Construction indefinitely. I have some business to settle so I'll be too busy for this to start it up. When it's done, I might change my mind about this, who knows. If you want to make something like Rocket Dog for yourself, feel free. Have fun c:

Go to Guild

1:: Updates
2:: Rules
3.:: Plot
4:: Ways to get a Dog (+ Example)
5:: Mystery Puppies Flatesales
6:: List of Characters
7:: Roleplay IC News
8:: FAQs
9:: Credits
10:: Links

moving forum

Rules of Customs ø Rules of Roleplaying ø Everything about Breeding ø Guidelines for Making a Pack

1. Roleplaying is desired. My intention will be to keep these non-template breedables cheap so that anyone can potentially join but this is for roleplayers. You do not have to roleplay every character you get & you don't need to be an obsessive on-every-day sort of roleplayer but if you pick a Pack Leader, PLEASE roleplay that character for the sake of your pack!

2. Follow those obvious rules of not begging, not being a bully or a thief, and follow Gaia's TOS.

3. Refrain from direct-linking. Doing so may may break the images and both of us won't want that :T

4. You can put your canines up for adoption and it is highly appreciated to give away at least some of your pups! <3 I would HIGHLY prefer they be free.

5. I might not PM you about a growth. I'll try my best but keep an eye around the boards for it as well.

6. I will not be taking guest colorists. I'm not even sure if I'll be hiring colorists at all.

7. You can have unlimited pets. You hoarder, you. As said in #1, you do not have to roleplay every single one.

8. There are guildelines for getting a Custom. Follow them. For starters, no cosplay ones.

9. If you do not get something you want from a Mystery pup, breeding, etc too bad. No refunds or edits (unless I messed up on your custom).
moving forum
moving the forum
moving forum
moving forum
moving the forum
Moving forum

Machati :: Creator, Admin & Head-Artist

moving forums
so excited!!
is it ready yet......no ok ill wait
heart Oh my little kitty

Work on getting this up is going smoothly. But I do want to get some graphics up for the opening. So please forgive me for the blankness of this shop right now. It is in the works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff