Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

Yeah that is a good indication XD

G'night Naf biggrin And Merry Christmas!

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Merry Christmas Shady. ^^

And merry Christmas everyone else.

Merry Kitsu-mas whee

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't know what movie to go and see! >_<

I want t see Wreck-It Ralph but I also want to see The Hobbit.

xD We got mum the last two harry potters, and a few other movies. She will have to wait till The Hobbit comes out, its only in 3d here and with mum being blind in one eye, 3D movies have no effect on her. x.x

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I need those films stil! I need to get the last 2 HP films sooner rather then later as I did like them but I need cash and I should just wait till they come on sale anyway.

And apparently it isn't that great to see The Hobbit in 3D anyway, if anything, 3D sorta kills the beauty that New Zealand has and that was shown in the film and the battles etc so it seems best to not pay the huge price for something that looks better in 2D anyway.

We have a pathetically small theater. Like one screen thats it. The dumb a** that runs it only gets things in 3d it seems, there's never an option for 3d or regular. it drives me nuts.

Mum's only missing the half blood prince now, i found her the deathly hallows on sale so that was a score

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
mad
Nafretiti
I need those films stil! I need to get the last 2 HP films sooner rather then later as I did like them but I need cash and I should just wait till they come on sale anyway.

And apparently it isn't that great to see The Hobbit in 3D anyway, if anything, 3D sorta kills the beauty that New Zealand has and that was shown in the film and the battles etc so it seems best to not pay the huge price for something that looks better in 2D anyway.
that is a complete lie its amazing even in 3D. People are just so over critical... I've seen it in both and I like the 3d better btw. I'm really getting tired of everyone bad mouthing the 3D....especially when it's done well. Most don't do it well granted

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Shady: O___o I am amazed anyone still goes there and it isn't shut down, not everyone is a fan of 3D so he is cutting out a large percentage of people as it is and that is money he won't get even with the 3D ticket price.

Ooo and congrats on the deal! Though HBP is hard to find, even here it seems to not be around, I can find all others but HBP seems to be the more popular one and/or they just can't get more in, i see like 2 or 3 copies left in every other store I go into that sells DVD's.

But...can't blame the selling out of that really, it is Snapes film, who doesn't like the Potions Master? XD

Ice: I like 3D, if I could, I would go to more movies in 3D but I don't have that sort of cash and whilst we do have a 3D T.V we need new 3D glasses (and movies) but I was just saying what others have said, that is all.

Though, I do admit some films don't look that great in 3D and it probably would of just been better to just go to the 2D screening but thats another matter...

We only have the one theater, so we dont really have a choice. If we dont want to see 3d, then we have to wait until it comes out on video. The guy who owns the theater has all the contracts for movies, we cant get another theater x.x

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Stupid male! He needs to go back to business school, obviously he has no idea what business is. >_<

maybe not business, but he's damn good at Monopoly x.x

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I agree with that, makes me wonder and hate what he would be like at the actual board game.

And went to see Ralphy, that was a good movie, it could of been better as some parts were a bit boring but over all it was a good film and I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, must admit though that at the end when he was giving his monologue it did make me tear up a little, it was sweet.

Shy Seeker

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
emotion_yatta

Malevolent Shapeshifter

*sneaks through*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items