Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zombie Kitten: o_o *chews a pillow apart*

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

Richard: *raises an eyebrow but closes his eyes. After all, whats the worst that could happen to the already dead warlock?* *pulls one of his feet off, and tosses it at Zombie Kitten to chew on*

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kitten: *stares at foot for a moment* o_o *gnaws on it*

Richard: *gets warm fuzzies hearing ZK gnaw on his foot* "awwwww" *scoops up the little decaying kitten* "Arent you just the cutest little thing!"

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Suriel: Aww. That's kinda cute... *begins bounding around* If you can catch the tip of my middle tail on fire, whilst your eyes are closed, you can set me on fire. *bounce bounce bounces around* But no cheating!

Richard: *tilts his head and plops ZK on his houlder, an oddly secure place for the small kitten to ride as the warlock went about this challenge* "Interesting peramiters!" *his tail tips twitch ever so slightly, as though he might be enjoying himself. He would deny it if questioned, and probably maim you just for even suggesting such a thing. He sent three little fireballs after Suriel, whizzing and whirling around the bounding female, none ignited her tail, but all came rather close to various other vital parts* "non lethal...riiiiight. Hold on a sec" *sends another one, this one not buzzing for crutial parts of her*

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kitten: *drops Richard's foot into one of his pockets, rolls off his shoulder, and zips off somewhere*

She only moves that fast when she sees something she's going to go kill. >.>;

well thats just going to make Richard jealous XD he loves killing things. And eating children. and setting goody two shoes on fire.

Malevolent Shapeshifter

Suriel: *continues running* Non-lethal! *unhappy face as she skips around and tries to make noises only in passing* Keep those eyes closed~ *doesn't realize the zombie kitsu has run off*

There's a rp tag for you Haisyn <3

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kitten: *returns, stiffly dragging a recently killed rat that's larger than she is back toward Richard by the tail* o_o *gets distracted watching Suriel run around, stops practically right in front of her*

She tends to zero in on unexpected amounts of motion... XD;

Malevolent Shapeshifter

*just spent the last hour and a half flipping through Mountain, hoping to find abouts where the Butterfly stuff went down.. and couldn't find it* -.- And huge chunks of the Mountain's posts are randomly missing. 8| So. I've now depressed meself.

My replacement is gonna be here soon, ladies~ I will see you all tomorrow~

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
See you Ru, sorry we couldn't help more. :/

Shy Seeker

[tumbles through] <33

some awesome costume entries I see....... >3

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I guess I really ought to try and throw some together for that...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff