Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*flops on sae*

In a relationship with Mutilated Moogle

I know what you mean <3 Manxies were where i really got into rp pets heart And Menyhert's. Both are very special to me

Atlanta:*curls around Sae, humming a tune*

*flops on Alex* heart

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

*BELLYFLOPSONHAI* scream ILUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Zak: She mayyyyyyy have had one too many french vanilla coffee's...probably should have locked her in a back room somewhere....*amused*

Dedicated Bunny

*picks Alex up and carries around* :33

Aw, Atlanta. ;u; I labu you and North.
Me too. I remember how hard I had to try before I finally got North and how many fun times I had with him.

xD I remember having the same thing happen. Little Atlanta was a giftu, a very unexpected and lovely little gift <3 It seems like once you manage to get one, its easier to get a few more XD

Except with Soq's x.x then again i havent even rp'd poor Hiamovi *SHOT*

Dedicated Bunny

Yes, indeed. North was completely random, haha. After I had tried a few times to get one I was warbling around the thread one day when Sanura was just like 'first person to say they want this egg gets it.' And so he was mine. I named him North because of north star even though he didn't inherit any of mom and dad's markings.

Yeaaah, Soq's pretty much always gonna be the exception. It's usually quite a long time between when I get one and another.

I cant remember why i named her Atlanta x.x I've forgotten a lot of meanings over the years, and the notebooks i had them written in, allllll got thrown out n.n god i hate that woman.

Since getting Movi i havent really attempted another one, i do like to browse though. They're all so pretty <3

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I have opened one custom and one breeding slot. You have until the end of the month at midnight cst to submit an entry. I will then choose from the entrants who will get the slots. Good luck!

Dedicated Bunny

Phew, just got back from dinner.

I always liked her name, though. For some reason I think it suits her.
Wow yeah, that's horrible to hear, though. Losing things that are important to you. 8T

Yes, I do like to peek around the dropoffs, myself. But I also generally don't try very hard to get new ones, so maybe that's part of it. I enter the easier events and breedings and such.

xD I'm working on re-arranging my three rooms x.x;;;;;; apparently my coffee and tylenol is telling me its a good idea!!! XD that will be why i might randomly poofo

yeah, she does suit Atlanta, as weird as it is. She's kinda peacefull and serene like the Atlantic can be? i have no idea lol

I always love the drop offs, but i havent been there in ages. Never home long enough to check anywhere other then here it seems >.>

I really need to start bringing my laptop with me when i flop at the bf's for days on end haha although they're in the tail end of moving, so i'll let them finish up that ^^;;;

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

*does the worm*

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150