Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

Not at all~ LoL

Naf: :: squint :: Hmn, well now that depends on the level of not so nice things to day...

Night Tachik. :3

That leads us to the new sho; pad my crib.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
lol I would SO watch that show! XD

The sad thing is, with all the crap reality shows on these days that would probably be one of the more entertaining ones. XD

the level...hmm...not sure really, i mean, I haven't really thought it through that much... XD;

Blessed Prophet

That would be amusing...

Yeah, to think Survivor kicked it all off. I remember seeing the first season of that. But I try to avoid reality shows. Don't watch much TV anymore though. LoL

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Haisyn Fierra
Ebon's based off of a dragon OC of mine. she collects shinies in her secret hoard, and she's a storm watcher. Little bit of a thrill junkie and kind of fickle in her reactions based on her moods, but she's generally friendly and mostly a good person.

Orta's kind of quiet and introverted. She grew up alone and locked in a room by herself because of her heritage so her understanding of social situations and how to react to things emotionally is a little bit awkward and colored by her experiences.

And Tamri's a nuetral sort of Nightmaren, likes family cuddles and napping a lot, or to go out exploring as well as a Nightmare is able. She's more likely to get fed up and walk away from someone trying to pick on her than to go for a fight but she is a fighter when pressed, and she and her mother have a blood feud going on with my other Nightmare, Seij. Well, mostly Tamri, she'll stand and fight to defend Khael but Khael is... kind of timid and avoids confrontation.

Ran is based on an old blind warrior, who's pretty much taken his disability and turned it into an ability, he still wanders quite a bit, might be nice to venture with a thrill seeker >3 get this old boy back in the swing of thiings >3

Rion might actually help Orta be a bit more extroverted coming from a rather interesting family >3 Kat x Roy Son, he takes after both dad a mom though he and his sister are into playing pranks and causing trouble >3 They like to steal things as jokes >3 such fun, they are very extroverted might rub off on her, he's also pretty nice Raised in a good family buut you know about the family >3 if your interested <3

Kashti loves to nap, he's a proud lazy dragon, Tends to relax, and enjoy the rain and what follows, though he's a bit grumpy when woken up >3 generally he's a decent sort.

Any of my boys you interested in <3

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
thanks for the butterfly kitsu, Tachik! <3

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Good Morning

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Capricorn Sunchai
Haisyn Fierra
I should find someone pretty just so the kids will be ridiculously gorgeous. XDDD

if you decide to go crack and not pretty I do own spawn if she's into that sdfgkjhsdfgsfdg xD

...Yeah, she'd probably dig that. Bryn seems to be into the weird ones. XD;

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Ran is based on an old blind warrior, who's pretty much taken his disability and turned it into an ability, he still wanders quite a bit, might be nice to venture with a thrill seeker >3 get this old boy back in the swing of thiings >3

Rion might actually help Orta be a bit more extroverted coming from a rather interesting family >3 Kat x Roy Son, he takes after both dad a mom though he and his sister are into playing pranks and causing trouble >3 They like to steal things as jokes >3 such fun, they are very extroverted might rub off on her, he's also pretty nice Raised in a good family buut you know about the family >3 if your interested <3

Kashti loves to nap, he's a proud lazy dragon, Tends to relax, and enjoy the rain and what follows, though he's a bit grumpy when woken up >3 generally he's a decent sort.

Any of my boys you interested in <3

Well I'd be happy to introduce Ebon to Ran... and Orta to Rion, actually! She had a very extroverted and pranky sort of friend in her old world before she became a kitsu, he's the main reason she learned to function socially at all. I know she misses him, so that could be fun to have that sort of personality around her again.

I'd want to check if dragons can actually breed with NMs before we went anywhere with Kashti, though. I think it's just supposed to be the norms they can crossbreed with, that breeding Charna got with that dragon was just a V-day thing I thought? XD;

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Haisyn Fierra

Well I'd be happy to introduce Ebon to Ran... and Orta to Rion, actually! She had a very extroverted and pranky sort of friend in her old world before she became a kitsu, he's the main reason she learned to function socially at all. I know she misses him, so that could be fun to have that sort of personality around her again.

I'd want to check if dragons can actually breed with NMs before we went anywhere with Kashti, though. I think it's just supposed to be the norms they can crossbreed with, that breeding Charna got with that dragon was just a V-day thing I thought? XD;

Ran would be glad of the company, Marica is actually his student too if your interested, she started training under Ran back when he could see

You want to start one RP and I the other >3 Poor Orta <3 Thoough with Rion comes his sister they seldom part >3 they are a tag team type of deal, would you be opposed to having Chizoku pop in latter?

I was gonna say I thought they could because of that V-day breeding >3

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I don't mind if she pops in, no. XD

I guess I might start the one with Ebon... though it'll have to wait a while, I have to go out soon and I'll be gone for a little while.

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Haisyn Fierra
I don't mind if she pops in, no. XD

I guess I might start the one with Ebon... though it'll have to wait a while, I have to go out soon and I'll be gone for a little while.

Sweet <3 Kay I can start the one with Rion then, haha I have a few other RPs I need to reply to first before starting anything, Think about 2 other RPs to start >3 so it's ok

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

*sits by Ice*
You where you got me now...<3

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
*Cuddles with Sirene* You bet >3

Romantic Streaker

Puck *pokes nose out to see this Fae that Naf is abusing*