Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SO! I got PMed some very good questions about the Darkness Pockettu. I have added them to Antarmur'ss shrine. For those of you who don't wanna scroll through the shrine, I have included the information in this post too ^w^

Quote:
User ImageDarkness Pockettu These creatures are created by no other then Antarmur'ss himself. He crafts and shapes their form from darkness. He chooses the coloration and markings they shall bare. He grants them the blessing of consciousness...then..kinda...get's bored and shoo's them off. No Darkness Pockettu comes from a pre-existing life. Their first memories are of laying within Antarmur'ss hands, then being set adrift to find their purpose. Darkness Pockettu technically serve as Antarmur'ss eyes and ears. As the pockettu world is so large, and Antamur'ss has begun to gather a following, he no longer has the time to merely laze about listening to everyone from the shadows. That is what the Darkness Pockettu are for. The listen for things that may be of interest to Antar. Those who may mention his name in passing conversation. Those who whisper secrets or gossip. Those who hide and plot sneaky things. These are the ones the Darkness Pockettu are instructed to listen and look form. Of course, Antarmur'ss may also use them as messengers. To carry his word to those who may pray to him. To carry a warning to those who anger him. Things of that sort. This isn't to say a Darkness Pockettu can't determine to make a life of their own, friends of their own, and do whatever they want with their godly granted life. Darkness Pockettu have no powers to be noted. They do have some physical aspects though. When a Darkness Pockettu is underground or out at night, they may choose to become fully solid. Otherwise they are as solid as a shadow is itself. If a Darkness Pockettu is exposed to full light they are immediately banished back to Antarmur'ss temple! No matter where they are, being completely exposed to light will make them vanish painfully. It has been likened to having ones skin pulled off while being dipped in hot boiling oil.

Hmm? What is that little stone thing they are holding? Well, Antarmur'ss gifts each of his little Darkness Pockettu with a stone like piece of Darkness. Using this, they can whisper things they hear to Antarmur'ss. It is their link directly to their God. Holding it, they can use it to zone in on Antarmur'ss and use it to find their way to him.

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
¨°o.O O.o°¨

From now on, I strive to be fancy. @ w @

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hmm..I guess my hair really is nestable right now eh? XD

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
¨°o.O O.o°¨

Yes. Very. *makes nest in as well* :V

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Zel Vena rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
*burps* Sorry... Too many nachos... x.x; *falls over*

Kazuo: *looks at Baldar's wings, then his own lack of wings* I'll bet flying is nice. ^_^; *shakes his head* Anyway, I spent much of the day inside. >u>;

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
._.'' *Has a kitsu in his hair!*

Heh... I am eating nachos now!

Zel Vena rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Try not to overstuff yourself... x.x;

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
¨°o.O O.o°¨

* A * That reminds me - I made chicken burritos today that were so delish... I pulled and shredded the chicken and cooked it up in a spicy creme sauce with rice and refried beans off to the side...

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Zel Vena
*burps* Sorry... Too many nachos... x.x; *falls over*

Kazuo: *looks at Baldar's wings, then his own lack of wings* I'll bet flying is nice. ^_^; *shakes his head* Anyway, I spent much of the day inside. >u>;

Baldar: O-O Do you never travel outside? The sunshine, the breeze, the amazing sights and sounds~ *hops a bit* Come, we shall go at once to the outside and traverse the world together! *points toward the sky..er, ceiling* Onward!

o.o; Baldar, it's too windy out for you now...you'll get blown away...

Baldar: ....oh....um....*smiles at Kazuo* I have a pyramid! Wanna come play in it with me? 83

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
you guys are making Ari hungry.... xD;

Zel Vena rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I am so fat... x.x;

Kazuo: I don't like to wander too far from Betsy. She's so hyper, I worry that she might do something crazy and hurt herself. >.>; Or that she might finally come down from her constant sugar high, hit her head on a table and hurt herself. O.O;

Betsy: Go play with your friend. I need to clean the cabin, anyway. 3nodding

Kazuo: ... Well, I don't have any other plans. ^_^ *heads toward the sandbox*

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ari is back out of the class 1 obesity now. xD; Just gotta keep active and losing...and watching what I eat. lol -w-;

Baldar: YAY! *hops into the air and flies in circles around Kazuo* Ari got me lots of custom made things, so you can have your choice of any of my toys, and then we can have lunch! Oo, if you want to stay the night, I have a spare guest bedroom! OwO

...speaking of, i need to be up in 5 hours. xD Night everyone~!

Edit: OMG Congrats Zel!! xD

Merry Hoarder

*climbs onto Akki's right antler*
^-^
*should go reply to rps, but is tired*
xP

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
O.O *faints*

Kazuo: I wouldn't feel right taking anything from you, especially since I haven't anything to give in return, but maybe I could visit you every now and then to play and socialize. ^_^ And it would be nice to have a meal that doesn't consist of a giant cookie for once. whee I don't see any harm in spending the night, either. *climbs into the sandbox, with some difficulty, then heads toward the pyramid*

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
YAY Zel! Congratulations!!

*Nuzzles Live and Ari happily*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff