acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*flies through*

Hey owo

Ya'll should go keep an eye on Acy's Deviantart Gallery over the next couple days. Who knows? Something new might just pop up in there. ninja I'm such an awful tease.

Also, the two Mer Pockettu here are -still- without homes. Someone should go adopt em. owo

And yes, other things are still in the works in the background. You'll find out what, exactly, when Acy and I are ready to spill the beans. emotion_awesome

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Goddess auction here - https://acyfaust.deviantart.com/art/Pockettu-Goddess-Auction-OPEN-707795122

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Major Announcement

Hello everyone! After much discussion and talks off and on, Val and I have decided to begin moving Pockettu away from Gaia. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and understand if you do not feel like making the jump to the new forum. We believe this is the best method to keep Pockettu going as Gaia as grown a little...stale?

Unfortunately a lot of Pockettu will cost RLC. However prices might be adjusted to be more affordable while still being fair to the colorist. We will also do freebies galore as we have just because we love Pockettu~!

If you're willing to join us in our journey, please head here to Pockettu's new home:
COME JOIN US <3

Any comments, questions or concerns can be addressed there or here in the shop.

We will be having a "great purge" as well: The Great Purge // Purging Thread

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So what does this mean for my god and followers i have paid for since i'm not going to join a site to pay rlc?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Your god, if you're not coming over to the new site becomes inactive. We aren't making anyone follow us over. You can if you want or you don't have to. We are still going to be doing things through games and freebies as well so please do not take it as 'everything will cost rlc'.

I also will be fiddling around with an rp system reward where you get 'pockettu cash' that can be used for rlc orders.

So there is ways for people who cant spend rlc to get things still.

But again if you dont want to join, its will be jist as poclettu closed?

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Will my cosplay Pockettu still be mine? I'm confused.

Also I won't be following because things get way too messy with RLC, especially cosplays. And I never even did get a freebie I won here ages ago...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

The ones that you have, yes. But if you aren't to follow then after a year's time people can try for those characters to be made again. We've already have a few cosplays like that.

What freebie? Who was the colorist? We had a few colorists leave without completing work and had asked other colorists to pick up what we cpuld find that wasnt done but owed.

- Mynsed -'s Waifu

AcyFaust

Should I cancel my trade for the custom I won from you this summer then? O:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Porcelain Pinch
AcyFaust

Should I cancel my trade for the custom I won from you this summer then? O:

That is up to you! If you plan on joining us on the new forum then I will be happy to make tem for you still. Or if you still want it regardless if you dont join. Just let me know!

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Just popping in to verify that the shop will -not- be staying on Gaia, ya'll. It is moving off Gaia to that forum and to Deviantart. We will no longer be selling Pockettu here on Gaia. So, if you still wish to be part of the shop, the link to the new forum is the way to continue to do so. We'll still have freebies and things there, as well as other things, as Acy had stated in a previous post.

Sorry for the absence apart from the guild-wide announcement. Lost my 16 year old dog on the 5th and this hasn't really been easy for me.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

It was a troll custom from TanuKyle.

And well, that's a shame about the cosplays, but it's not like I was very active here.

Deviantart's adoptable community has never been my favourite, so I am sad things are going that way, but I did enjoy my occasional time here.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kyle is no longer staff and hasn't been for at least two years? The custom is probably from the homestuck event which was at least 3 years ago...

May I ask why it took so long to bring it to our attention...?

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I did. Multiple times.

But by that reaction, I see I shouldn't have bothered.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
The situation has been talked over between Chaos and myself privately. owo

The only other thing I will say is that this thread is now closed, so there should be no more posts made here, please. If people have complaints or questions, please direct them to my own pm box here on Gaia (since I will still be on Gaia, it's just the shop that is moving off Gaia) and I will get to them when I have time between RL, work, and other things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff