Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

sd,sands,nf s kyuuuuuuu
;u;''
-wants to cuddle all the tyche followers ever-

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Guys, if you're posting custom forums in my thread please specify which God they follow! They're still follower customs or cursed customs~

Dangerous Sleuth

10,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
*rolls back in*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Alamoraine
Tima: I was not aware I was gone for so long. I guess time......floats?

XD

Jack:: *chuckles a bit at that* That... That works. *nod* Although it's normally time flies, but floats works too. So, how've you been?

*curls around Acy's ankles*

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Tima: *Tilts her head at the chuckle* I didn't mean to say that wrong. And I have been.....good. I've seen many new faces coming in.

*Cackles* I'm suddenly seeing her making some funny verbal faux pas like Starfire from Teen Titans. XD

Preti would let you cuddle him; he's pretty mellow. XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Jack Frost:: *grins, then shakes his head a bit* No, no, it's alright. I like it, really. Oh? Are these new faces you've been seeing being nice to you and keeping you company too then?

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Tima: Well, no..... one of them talks strange and has a black cloth on a string over her eye, like this. *Covers her eye with one hand like an eye patch* There was another who came just a few days ago; he seems nice, but only wants to talk about stars, and I don't know about stars.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Jack:: *thinks for a moment on Tima's descriptions* The one with the eyepatch, do they say Arrrr alot? *chuckles a bit* Stars, huh? Well, we could always go looking around and see if we find anything about stars you could learn if you wanted to talk to them?

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Tima: *Eyes widen a bit* Yes she does, and she uses the word saaa-veee a lot. Have you met her? *Thinks for a moment* Is the sun not a star? I do like the sun.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Jack:: *shakes his head* No, I haven't met her, but it sounds like she talks like a few of the other Pockettu that live in the area. They also have patches over one eye and call themselves pirates. *thinks about her other question and shrugs slightly* I don't really know. I like the moon, myself.

Questionable Autobiographer

Matteo: -blinks and smiles a bit at him- That's a very impressive feat. You seem at peace with all you can do.

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Tima: *Tries the word out* Pie.....rats..... *Ends up looking nonplussed* They don't look like rats to me..... *Smiles at Jack* The moon is very pretty.

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
SerenAur
Matteo: -blinks and smiles a bit at him- That's a very impressive feat. You seem at peace with all you can do.

Pretinama: *Nods in agreement* Yes, I am very much at peace. Would that the rest of the universe could experience such harmony.

Questionable Autobiographer

Matteo: -smiles a bit more and nods- Yes... Yes that would make things in life much easier, but I can understand why it does not work like that.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
And I'm heading off to bed. Night all *rolls out with her hoard*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash