Feral Krampus

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I got two. Trying to sell one so I can make money to expand my lair. I have enough friends who are all getting eggs (one of them is up to 10) that should have babies soon, and I can share wealth, lmao.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

how are you guys getting these eggs D8?!

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
they are very rare. you have to either get one from scavenging or out of a strange chest. you can get strange chests from digging or coliseum (scorched woods, waterway, arena, and some higher ones I believe) But my friend who has gotten 10 eggs has opened over 1000 chests.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
The ones that I had gotten I got through Scavenging in my own Element (I'm Ice). You should be able to scavenge them in any element though. And I gave you one of the two that I had found, Acy lol

Ugh... I spent the past few minutes scrubbing the main bathroom (the only one of the two bathrooms in this trailer that I use, because the other one is in my gparents' bedroom and has a hole in the ceiling ((there's supposed to be a fan there, but gpa took it out and hasn't gotten a new one back in)) so spiders are getting in through there and I say NOPE to having 8-legged nasties dangling over my damn head while I'm using the crapper. NOPE.) because a visiting older uncle (he's in his 70's or some s**t like that) decided to keep wearing his sunglasses in our dimly lit trailer and when he went to use the toilet, he.... didn't actually use the toilet... He used the wall between the toilet and the bathtub. Which left a huge piss puddle on the bathroom floor. I cleaned it up last night with a towel (after I found the puddle by stepping in it when I went to use the bathroom.... Eugh...) and then cleaned it again with bleach water. My foot sure feels a hell of a lot cleaner since I stuck it in the bleach water before scrubbing the floor.

Feral Krampus

I haven't found an egg yet, either. XP
Of course, I've just been digging. D8
But they're keeping the event going until Jan. 4th, so plenty of time.

Eww, Vallie. >:
At least you could clean it well. 3nodding

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the egg i opened was from a chest and was ice element (i'm shadow) but he looks nice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and that sucks val, ew. XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
My little Gorebash here 8D

He's Nature element. XD

And the one I gave Acy the other day that she hatched. He's Plague element XD -

And yeah. When I do clean, I CLEAN GOOD DAMNIT. XD Arty's seen me go on my uber cleaning sprees a time or two when I lived next to my gparents. It didn't last long, since my roommate at the time just went right back in and dirtied everything up. Eventually I stopped caring/cleaning. >_<

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^

Dangerous Sleuth

10,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Happy Christmas!

Feral Krampus

CUTIES!
I almost bought one off the AH, but while I was looking at others, the one I was going to buy got snatched up. |D

He was such a pig! *lived with him and his boyfriend too*
He got MAD AT ME for cleaning the microwave while we were moving into the bigger apartment. He said he "cleaned it" and I "hurt his feelings" cleaning it after he already "did". There was still s**t on it, and it was filthy. When you clean, it has to be either dirt-free, or as close as you can get, and that poor microwave was no where near either. It took almost no effort to clean the rest of the junk off of it.
/endrant.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*cuddles Arty* WELL. I have plans to breed my lil Gorebash with one of my female Coatl if I don't find anymore eggs/don't end up with a female Nocturne as well myself, so I'll give you spawn then. 8D

*pets* Yeah, well he never even lifted a finger to attempt to clean when he lived with me. *nod*

And I must leave now. Going to my brother's to spend Christmas with the family. Will be back much later tonight though. <3

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Nice~I was previewing genes for mine and I have decided I want crystal/facet for it x3

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
OH NO I WANT ONE. ;A; I've had no luck.

If anyone wants to friend me I'm feebass.

Feral Krampus

I'm Artymus EVERYWHERE. Haha

I think I have Fee on my friendslist, not sure though.

HAVE FUN VALLIE! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces