• Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Mrowr? *watches Akki dart away* surprised

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
I really wish Netflix got season 5 of TWD already. I can't take the damn ads on AMCs website. Took almost an hour to watch episode 1. *sobs*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Aldrailian
I really wish Netflix got season 5 of TWD already. I can't take the damn ads on AMCs website. Took almost an hour to watch episode 1. *sobs*

Try here on project free tv. Just make sure you have AdBlock Plus to block ads and don't download anything. Only hit play. I watch movies and stuff on there sometimes. That was how I was watching My Cat from Hell for the longest time. They might be missing episodes though, too. It happens.

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Everyday seems to reinstate my feelings that life is a cruel B, and death is a merciful savior from her. *sigh*

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*hugs poor Ari*

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Lurks for the flatsale-

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
*flops in* I had to stick a note to my door for the poor trick-or-treaters. *pout* I've already had two groups knock. First group was ADORABLE, though. Little black girls dressed up as Queen Elsa and Princess Anna and Tiana from Princess and the Frog. ^_^

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*skitters in* I got set as the door guard/candy giving person after I got home from Arty's. XD

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
It's been YEARS since I did anything Halloween related. Last time I tried to do anything was about 7 years ago. Got invited to a party and my ride never came to get me cuz she got severely in trouble - phone and everything taken away. So I sat outside in my outfit passing out candy waiting all night. Kinda bummed me out since I didn't find out until the following week at school the reasons.

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
We didn't do as much as we hoped for this Halloween; we pretty much just hung out at our next door neighbor's house and I scared the kids with my Jawa costume. XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
I just dress up and go hang out at Arty's. XD Her little one is going to be 2 next month and we took her out for her second time ToTing in the neighborhood. She was an adorable little chicken. XD

EDIT:: This was my costume for this year instead of going as Kotetsu -

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Nice costume. *thumbs up* I'd love to take my daughter out, but she's just so much of a handful that simply asking her to hold my hand results in a full-body tantrum and attempts of fleeing. Already had too many close calls with vehicles...so no thank you. Not until she can understand on a broader spectrum of good and bad.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hey, for anyone who does Flight Rising, please be careful checking on it in the morning -- just before rollover I went to exalt a dragon and AVG spazzed out about phishing/flash exploits. Forums got a few posts on there about issues before rollover hit, but idk what the site is gonna do or will see before morning.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Thanks for the heads up Sin ovo

Ohh ovo People should post their costumes ;w; Acy wants to see them all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff