Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Welcome to the fourth Pae'il auction! The Pae'il are a race of newly discovered heavenly creatures in need of your care. For all the info on owning and caring for a Pae'il, please vist the main thread.

This auction will be for the Special Edition Halloween themed Demon. Spooky looking, isn't it? Only one Halloween Angel egg and one Halloween Demon egg have been made for the year 2004.

The winner will be announced as soon as the auction ends. They will then be asked to fill out the form below and send it in a PM to me, so I can make their tags and whatnot. The egg will then be available for pick up in the main Pae'il thread.

Username:
Pae'il Name:

And that's all there is to it really. Feel free to chat here while you wait for the auction to end, and have fun! Post questions here if you have any, rather than PM-ing them.

The Info
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Demon Pae'il
Starting Bid: 2k
Min Increment: 200g
High Bid: 2.2k by Yuka_Marie
Autobuy: Jacked-Up Pants (2003)

The Rules

1.) The auction will go from
Monday, Nov. 1st @3:30pm EST thru Tuesday, Nov. 2nd @1:00pm EST.

2.) Sniping is allowed for this auction.

3.) Do not PM me. Post any and all questions here in this thread.

4.) Please be nice to each other here. No arguing or you will be asked to leave.

5.) Acceptable bids: gold, event '03 items, donation items from January & earlier, donation letters from January & earlier. These are the ONLY acceptable items! Do not ask about Winged Anklets or anything other than those mentioned, because they will be turned down.

6.) Value all items at GEN mid-range! Include these values in your bids!

- - -
Anything I missed? Have any other questions? Post in the thread about it!
Oki! It's 3:30pm by my clock, so bidding is open!
Hi Tiaphanu!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces