Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

K Maxxyne
Oh hai. Thanks, decided to start up a D&D campaign and I wanted some world art, so I figured mise well come back here and spend some fake money on real art.

When did everything get so damn expensive? Billions of gold was unheard of back then.

Sweet! I remember hanging out with you at a few shops. I also have way old avatar art that you did (I think it was a colab from an art auction?).

Gaia sucks a bucket of dicks. But it's still a good place to find good artists.

User Image

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ve currently pretty much settled for selling all my human avatar items that are not japanese or chinese based clothing from a gold shop, and sticking to animal avatars of a very limited type. (Bird-like or using the Thea unicorn base, and again, gold shop items)
I still don't have much by current gaia standards, but it's made me a tad more comfortable than the 200k I returned to gaia with.

Predestined Seeker

The inflation is crazy as heck. I think I'm going to hold an art auction to generate some funds.

Pierced Muse

12,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
StarieMichie
User Image

They should just permanently get rid of the gold generators, that hyperinflation is ridiculous. I sold a few old items, bought some GC and sold some sealeds, bought this halo and another Astra item (which are p cool), and I'm sitting at 80b in pure. That is insane. I first saw the prices when I headed to the art shop forum and saw people asking for billions for headshots and busts. I actually said "What the ********?" while at work. Got a couple looks for that.

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
That is a good idea. I have been working on improving my art myself, when I feel comfortable about giving it out I'll go that route too.

Pierced Muse

12,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I've been trying to get back into the swing of colouring myself. Dusted my tablet off and took a shot at some lineart, not sure how happy I am with it. Might try some different styles if I find more lineart I like.

Predestined Seeker

K Maxxyne
I first saw the prices when I headed to the art shop forum and saw people asking for billions for headshots and busts. I actually said "What the ********?" while at work. Got a couple looks for that.

BILLIONS? Jesus christ.
Just saw your posted picture and it's wonderful - I love the way you did the hair.

@Wings: That's great! Just keep working away and improvement comes along really quickly. I'm sure it's very nice now, though, would you be willing to post it?

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I haven't actually drawn anythign yet, been focusing on re-learning to color. I was about ready to venture into trying to draw someone's avi, but I have a paper due next week I was trying to focus more on.

Predestined Seeker

Oh, okay! Well hopefully your paper is finished speedily and you can work on your art. :)

Predestined Seeker

Poor, poor, dead Dickens. :(

Dangerous Lover

it's ONLY SLEEPING

/dusts off maggots

Predestined Seeker

Oh dear lord, maggots. D:

Colorful Contributor

The maggots are just in the pelt it's wearing, it's alright.

November will be a good month for Dickens. I've got too much goin on in October here.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
angryangrytigers
Oh dear lord, maggots. D:

-was definitely not lurking- >.>;;;

ninja

Your avatar is so so awesome!!!!

AND HIIIIII CORN!!! <3

Colorful Contributor