Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a soul?

Yes 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 208 ]
No 0.12616822429907 12.6% [ 108 ]
Sold it to Zoo 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 352 ]
For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Feral Krampus

I went to Disneyland about 10 years ago. From what I remember it was neat.

Fluffy Shapeshifter

I seem to remember thinking as a kid that it was just like the other parks except longer lines :/ Longer lines meant less time on as many roller coasters as I could fit in.

I remember going to Elitches once where it had started raining so I could ride everything for as long as I wanted because everyone else went home. I felt sick after riding the roller coaster 5 times in a row. Oddly enough, one teacup session and I could get back on.
Best time ever so long as you can get over the "rain at 50 miles an hour HURTS" thing...

Magical Incubator

I've gone to Disneyland ONCE off season, and that was in Tokyko 8D it was amazing cuz it was pourinnnggg that day and we still ended up going on Splash Mountain 101001 times

Also Tokyo Disney has some of the most adorable merchandise ;; (the one written for horsemen was Disney in California)

Eloquent Pusher

I went to Disneyland twice.. except I don't remember much other than the log flumes OTL
-kicks a stick and stare off into space-

Kawaii Shoujo

I've never been to Disneyland, but I went to a theme park once.

..I think my brother and I managed to escape our parents and 'get lost.' ...no one lets you on rides if your parents are missing. It was sad.

They found us eventually with the park people and I think I was crying because I realized losing them was bad at that point.

What, we just wanted to see the fun things. neutral

Ice-Cold Hunter

I loved that you linked to the Halloween map, Zoo XD

Dedicated Mage

Myouki
Clicks please~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah... I remember I didn't enjoy the last trip to Disneyland I had with our band, since my only female friends I had ended up breaking off our friendship during the trip because one of their other friends was a b**** and decided they didn't want me in the group anymore. They spent the day leaving attractions and stores without me, I spent the day trying to track them down, and then they told me when we got back on the bus at the end of the day that they didn't want me in their group anymore since I couldn't keep up with them... didn't help that the director of the trip ended up putting me in a different group the next day that ran to every attraction, so I wasn't able to keep up with them the whole day either, and when I tried to call them to figure out where they were, they sent me on a wild goose chase the whole day while they had fun on the rides.

That may be why I never really went back... i'm not sure how I would feel if someone asked me to go...
you guys can come stay with me... i live 40 min away from Disneyland XD (last year i went like 4 times... but only because my friend had a silver pass)

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
One time for me. It's on someone's birthday, so quite meaningful. We got there before it even opened, and stayed there for the whole day.

It was fun XD

Romantic Man-Lover

I've never been too crazy for amusement parks. xD though they can be fun with the right people.

natsu's Bae

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Disney World twiiiice! Once when I was really little (River Country shoutout!) and then like 6 years ago... I don't know how you guys in Florida live with the heat @___@ I've always wanted to check out Disneyland too ;;

Rain @ amusement parks is the best, minus the fact that it hurts so much hahaha! One time at Cedar Point, it was pouring but they only shut down one of the roller coasters so the rest were all open with no lines, excellent.
Neevveerrr been to disney world... @3@... wants... to ...go...

Dead Hellraiser

I've only been to Cedar Point and Busch Gardens. Always wanted to go to Disney World though.

Romantic Man-Lover

Oh yes I enjoy rain at amusement parks too! I like when it's actually overcast too. But that's cause I hate heat. xD

I went to Disney.. which ever is in Florida, but... it was more for business than pleasure reasons, and it was quite chaotic.

Alicia Firestar rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Ignore me I just need dice.

1. Jabberwock
2. Rock
3. Santa's Key dragonkit
4. Wine scent
5. Cheese tatoogie
6. roll again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff