Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liz- lolwat? q_q

/is drifting to bed as well, in a minute or two/

its me debz's Compadre

No Faun

Thread Event!

Monster Movie Moonday!

From Midnight to Midnight, it's a day long discussion on the Monsters of Cinema!

What's your favorite monster movie?

What's your favorite movie monster?

The Best!

The Worst!

The Best of the Worst!

Explain your opinions on these topics and discuss them with others!

At the end of Monster Movie Moonday, a raffle will be held for all those who participated in the discussion!

Prize: Fully Custom Minipet (with stages 0-2)

Rules:

- Participating in a discussion is more than stating your opinion and leaving, please keep this in mind
- You do not HAVE to participate if you don't want to, you are fully free to have other lines of in-thread conversation throughout the day
- Even if you don't like scary movies, please remember that not all movie monsters are scary or part of a scary movie.
- We'll be going by PST timezone

To start things off, I've always loved scary movies. I used to pretend that Freddy and I were BFF and did out laundry together. But dolls in scary movies? Freak me the hell out. (The exception to this would be the Puppet Master movies, which looked like they would be really scary, but somehow the freaky puppets just made me D'aw all the time)

Dulcet Scarface

*finally done with character sketch* @__@

Edit: Then I guess Lucianna prolly won't be your cup of tea. XD
I never saw a Freddy movie till I saw the Nightmare on Elm Street remake. I thought it was really good, but i'm sure there are those that disagree.

Frankenstein's Creature is my favorite 'movie monster.' Hallmark's Frankenstein is my fave version of the book on film.
THAT AND HE IS A HUNK OF SEXY:
User Image

My favorite scary movie though, would have to be The Ring.

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dude, you used to do laundry with Freddy? THAT'S AWESOME though wouldn't his claws rip up all the unmentionables? :c Poor Fredddy, no wonder he needed help with this clothes!

I AM A WUSS WHEN IT COMES TO SCARY MOVIES. D: Or rather I used to be. I tended to avoid any mention of horror whenever it came up. When I was a kid, I used to watch my brother play Resident Evil. It scared me SO MUCH to the point where I wanted NOTHING to do with horror at all! ;;;

Ironically, I fell in love with werewolves through RP. It wasn't until I made a character that I began to do research, moving from written word to the movies. The 1941 version of The Wolfman is still one of my favorite movies, even if it's campy at times. XD Nosferatu is another good one, though I can't recall the year of of off the top of my head.

ZOMBIES STILL SCARE ME the thought of them disturbs me greatly. Plants vs Zombies was a great way to take revenge on them, but after playing some rounds of Left 4 Dead... aksdjksfdskf hate the fast zombies. HATE. My fear and loathing of the undead cretins has only worsened after someone pointed out how zombie-like people are when they talk on cellphones. You see them walking and moving around, but they're not really "looking" when they look, y'know? >_>

@Yuna -> Please link! I'd like to see! =D

Dulcet Scarface

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
*latches to Maru*

I haven't watched a horror movie in soooo damn long. I was made to watch (part) of the first and second Saw movies but... yeah that didn't last.

Most oldschool horror movies make me kind of giggle though XD Just due to some of the pure camp of them.

Yuna, Luciana looks awesome! =D

Interesting Conversationalist

Oh man, Friday the 13th (the new one) is probably one of my favorite horror movies ever, along with Zombieland (and any other zombie movies. Idk, I LOVE zombie movies, ok?! And zombie games...)

Worst? Does Twilight count? It IS horror... or horrifying. Same diff! Also, god, the crazies was terrible. It wasn't scary or interesting to me.

Dulcet Scarface

I want to go see Vampires Suck SOOOOOOO bad. Gonna have to wait for it to come out to rent tho.

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*approves of creepy doll Luci* heart

Man, I need to go draw Talea now.

As for horror movies...I'm trying to think of some really good ones now. Honestly, I wonder if I'm jaded, 'cause most of the time, the ones people call scary? I end up laughing at. ^^;;

However, doesn't mean I don't still enjoy them, if for different reasons. For classics, lessee...ooo, we gotta' mention The Shining! I mean really...creepy children, remote setting...Jack Nicholson...you can't lose. <3

*finished printing forms and heads for bed soon, but will be back later tomorrow/today for more talk after business is settled*

Shy Lover

I'm too much of a p***y to watch horror movies. emo
I end up crying myself to sleep with the lights on lolol

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dude, DUDE! O___O That's awesome, Yuna! I'm jealous of her ruffles omgggg <333 *tries to steal!*

I haven't seen Zombieland. XD I want to, but... hm. Brb, consulting the mighty Google for... something. pirate

Yinesa -- OMG Saw. @_@ Scared the crap outta me during the first one, where the guy you thought was dead the whole fn time GOT UP. slkdjslkdjsldkj so good but so scary ;;

EDIT

Maru -- xD It's a comedy, so it doesn't... really count, but it had zombies in it, and I liked that they took a horror aspect and turned it into an action/comedy.

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Haha I didn't consider Zombieland as a horror for some reason. I suppose it's hard to take it on a serious horror note XD That movie was fantastic though. I love Woody Harrelson.

AUGH I really, honestly, could not sit through the second Saw movie in any way ;_; needles do me in everytime crying

Vampires suck looks epic XD

Dulcet Scarface

Thanks guys. XD

And OMG, THIS needs to be a character:
User Image

Gives me the CREEPS

Yinesa -- ROFL, it's totally not xD But I did like the scenes where they beat up the zombies, which... idk, might count?! D:

Saw 1 scared me enough for a lifetime xD

EDIT

Yuna -- DDDDDDDDDD:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out