Jynk

User Image

Thank you!!

Unico!

Beezle!

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Bitter Owl

Ahh, awesome! Which ones are you guys gonna do?

I'm doing Super Sailor Mercury and she's gonna do Super Sailor Jupiter! 3nodding We're waiting until July to see what the outfits are like in reboot of the series just in case we wanna do the new ones! biggrin

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

omfg Unico! That takes me back. I used to rent those movies when I was really little. xD

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
//wiggles in

I'm too hyper right now for my own good x.x

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Erina_Nobara
omfg Unico! That takes me back. I used to rent those movies when I was really little. xD

Jynk and I had a copy when we were kids.

I had to find something that showed my excitement over what Jynk gave me.

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

Morning, folks.

-curls up tiredly in the thread-

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Excitable Kitten

i'm on my way back hold from my college road trip

It was so much fun!

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud

It was so much fun!

I'm so glad it was good for you~!

If Joseth's Nightmare he's talking to doesn't respond soon, did you wanna RP with Burvia? She's at the Carnival with Smolder but the two are open for RP. I know you also wanted to set up a Junior RP for those two.

I checked my RPs I still need to respond to and it's less then I thought I had. I'm actually still waiting for responses for a few. Caf and I have to wrap up our Freshling RP which I need to respond to. I think the only other ones are AU RPs. Then there's an RP I have going with Caf and Mattie that I don't think has been responded to by Caf yet. Which I have to double check. And most others are currently waiting for responses. razz

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ember-babe
Delicate Rose Bud

It was so much fun!

I'm so glad it was good for you~!

If Joseth's Nightmare he's talking to doesn't respond soon, did you wanna RP with Burvia? She's at the Carnival with Smolder but the two are open for RP. I know you also wanted to set up a Junior RP for those two.

I checked my RPs I still need to respond to and it's less then I thought I had. I'm actually still waiting for responses for a few. Caf and I have to wrap up our Freshling RP which I need to respond to. I think the only other ones are AU RPs. Then there's an RP I have going with Caf and Mattie that I don't think has been responded to by Caf yet. Which I have to double check. And most others are currently waiting for responses. razz

The imp in your sig is adorable.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

kaliskanny

Why thank you! heart He's my newest~! Which reminds me ...

Bitter Owl

Hey, Bit? My Cert says he was born April 13th for Aten, but I received him on March 19th. Do you go by when you cert them, or when they're handed out ... ?

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ember-babe
kaliskanny

Maybe he'd like to meet Rocket? She's hanging out at the carnival as well.

Excitable Kitten

i would love to throw Jo Burvia's way in the event RP, but the ball is actually in my court with Elsa. I'll reply to that today, and when that's done Jo can stumble into Burv and it'll be good~

I also have to make a prp post to something that I made, but we can set something up for them! Did you have any ideas for one?

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

kaliskanny
Ember-babe
kaliskanny

Maybe he'd like to meet Rocket? She's hanging out at the carnival as well.

I don't see why not! I haven't used him yet. Technically I'm a bit busy today, or should be, but we shall see! biggrin I haven't used him yet, like I said, so he could use the freedom!

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Delicate Rose Bud

I'm cool with all of that! And I think I remember suggesting Burvia taking Joseth to a shopping district filled with thrifty places. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff