Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Feeder

Lol xd . We only get our grades at the end of each term, but you can make a fairly reliable estimate with your tests' grades... Though it depends from teacher to teacher... I bet I'll get a low grade from that stupid teacher stare ...
Sorry... sweatdrop I don't tend to have evil teachers by stroke of luck or something.

Newbie Feeder

Someone had to have all the luck... xp
Either that or I'm the teachers' pet. xd But I did have a perverted teacher, once... It almost makes sense, now... ninja

Newbie Feeder

Gah... eek That not good... What's making sense?
He was always SOOO nice to me an' Katie (the outcasts) - He must have had alternative motives... ninja

Newbie Feeder

Mondai Senshi
He was always SOOO nice to me an' Katie (the outcasts) - He must have had alternative motives... ninja
Again, not good ninja

Gah, I'm being soooo lazy to do the cosplay... Meep...
'Sokay... I dunt remember when I said it'd end... sweatdrop And I might have to adjust that to my schedule... But if you don't finish, you can always have more time. 3nodding

Trash Goat

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello mondai!

I got psp back again..so I;m going to make new art! and hopefully get it finished this time!!

^_^
Teikiatsu
Hello mondai!

I got psp back again..so I;m going to make new art! and hopefully get it finished this time!!

^_^

Hye! Mee too! even if no one else has psoted here in the past 2 weeks!

Newbie Feeder

This does look rather abandonned XD...
Well, it's not entirely. It's judt... erm... less frequented. ninja

Newbie Feeder

Ok, let's say it's less frequented xd
Alrighty, then. ninja One more week... crying

Newbie Feeder

Ok then... cosplay to be done... Do you mind if I don't use the male lineart? I forgot...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff