Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Kitten

Well, to be honest, things could be better. There is a lot of RL stress going on which why I have felt more or less down.

Things could worse though so I guess I should not whine too much.

Unicorn

Scaramouche Fandango
*pours out a 40*

She was one of God's own prototypes. Too kawaii to live, too rare to die.

Never again will an OC this grand walk the face of the earth. Be comforted that she is in heaven now getting a second set of wings and a halo to make her even more unique.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Those RLCs are wonderful! Congrats all! *waits for the blisterpacks to pop*

Blue Eyed Melloon
Candy would love to help Golden with baking or picking out baking goods! She arranges edible flower arrangements, and sometimes has to cook her own cookies and such to put in them. Plus she loves being helpful!
Is Candy a foal? For this particular RP I was thinking Golden Showers and a foal or two would sneak into a bakery and that's where the trouble would happen. Should he own up to his bad idea or sneak off leaving the other(s) to take the blame? But if Candy is grown, it could be her kitchen they sneak into?

Eloquent Giver

thanks for the belated wishes everyone <33

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Huni Pi
Eeeee! My first phony heart thank youuuu and congrats to all the pretty new phonies!!

Congrats! I'm curious, btw... what's on her cheek? :0 *squints*

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*is curious as well*

*eats the words because I just don't know anymore*

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Atmadja
Huni Pi
Eeeee! My first phony heart thank youuuu and congrats to all the pretty new phonies!!

Congrats! I'm curious, btw... what's on her cheek? :0 *squints*

They're considered face-attachments OwO like cheek-guards

Salty Human

Congrats on the RLCs guys! <333

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

*trundles off to do RP responses and organize things in the stable*

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Those RLCs are wonderful! Congrats all! *waits for the blisterpacks to pop*

Blue Eyed Melloon
Candy would love to help Golden with baking or picking out baking goods! She arranges edible flower arrangements, and sometimes has to cook her own cookies and such to put in them. Plus she loves being helpful!
Is Candy a foal? For this particular RP I was thinking Golden Showers and a foal or two would sneak into a bakery and that's where the trouble would happen. Should he own up to his bad idea or sneak off leaving the other(s) to take the blame? But if Candy is grown, it could be her kitchen they sneak into?

Candy is still a babben, so it could be her mother's kitchen that they sneak into and trash!

Super Wife

StarieMichie
Scaramouche Fandango
*pours out a 40*

She was one of God's own prototypes. Too kawaii to live, too rare to die.

Never again will an OC this grand walk the face of the earth. Be comforted that she is in heaven now getting a second set of wings and a halo to make her even more unique.

The second pair of wings are rainbow butterfly wings. Just so you know. It represents her soul.

Colorful Contributor

The princess is dead, long live the princess. At least her dicksona still remains.

(bark bark hi lua hi hello hi I'm excited to see you friend)

Predestined Victim

Hmmm maybe I should make a quest instead of lurking n poppin out during events. sweatdrop

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Yes! Do so! Make a quest!

Phantom

LittleLilyKitty
Well, to be honest, things could be better. There is a lot of RL stress going on which why I have felt more or less down.

Things could worse though so I guess I should not whine too much.

Aw, you're not whining. I hope things start looking up soon. ):
<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas