Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here is the event you may or not not have known you were waiting for!
The StarieCustom MichieFest!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
click for link!

This is not a free Custom event - the winning entry will be an RLC paid for entirely by StarieMichie!
In fact, this event is ENTIRELY StarieMichie's idea, compassion, and generosity! Not content with throwing money at us for herself,
she insisted on throwing money at us for someone else - and turned it into a mini-fest she organised and is holding herself
so you all could have some fun!
We know it's really hard to get Customs in Phonyland outside of RLC, and that it's really hard for some of you to spring for RLC,
so here's your event, 'cos Michie is doing it for you! And the entries will be judged by Michie as well (subject to
Jun's time constraints) so if you think your quest has Michie-appeal, here you go!
Phonyland just asks that if you are the lucky winner, please do try to stick around and play your Phony a bit -
Michie loves happy people playing their happy-or-otherwise Phonies in Phonyland, and so do we!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
click for link!

For all the rest of you reprobates - just kidding - FOR EVERYBODY we also have a pair of super-sleuthing Permababby TWINS
who are super-cuties - how cute? So cute they've already gotten their CUTIE MARKS! They are pretty special, all twinsy
and cutiemarked and sporting swapped off tails (again, Michie's idea), so get in there and play Michie's super-sleuthing
Scavenger Hunt Raffle for a chance at the super-sleuthers, today! And tomorrow! And Wednesday!
And the whole week! That's right, there's a different hunt list up everyday, so maximise your chances!
Don't miss a day!

Last day for all this wonderful Michie-sponsoredness is 28th April 2013, so get in there and do your thang!
Feel free to discuss your quests and your scavenging shenanigans in the main thread and have lots of fun this week!
In fact, we encourage it! Talk as much as you can! or the shop thread will be so deady as you all go
and play in the guild
We'll be here same time tomorrow - tell your friends!

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

MICHIE!!!
You magical beast you! * U*

Thank you so much for hosting such a lovely even for us. <33333
OMG...thank you Starie!!! OAO

And that is indeed epic. <333

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

OMFG that is the most generous thing! T uT SO SWEET!

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Michie you are so sweet to do this!
Those twins are adorable!

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

WOW MICHIE! Thank you!! This is amazing! QuQ Those twins are the sweetest~ <33 Good luck everyone!

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

I can't wait to see what the custom entries will look like T UT <333 and a scavenger hunt oh gosh!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
That looks like fun. XDD

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
AWESOME!!!

I am totally in love with those twins.

Larry: *huffs, totally not jealous of the new twins*
So do we...fill in forms or bombard Starie with entries? XD;;;

Unicorn

Maxx, that write up was just too sweet! emotion_kirakira
And everyone else, you're so kind; I just really love Phonies! I'm glad you all like the babbens.

Rapid: The threads for the evnts are in the guild. smile There are some rp prompts to do.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
StarieMichie

OMG YOU ARE A AWESOME SUPERALICORN AWESOMENESS!!

Colorful Contributor

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD. MICHIEEEE!! YOU ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART YOU.

Handsome Shapeshifter

ERMEGERD YES

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

StarieMichie
Maxx, that write up was just too sweet! emotion_kirakira
I know, that's why Jun did it emotion_awesome
The feeling is mutual though! /SQUISH

Oh whoops, sorry, I forgot to say click for link! Click the images for direct links to the guild threads and marvel over all the fun you're about to have. 8D THANKS BE TO MICHIE AGAIN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff