Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Spirit

Happy birthday Jun!!

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

ALL STATS UPDATED! PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKETS/ENTRIES!
We'll add the mini-contest winners after this update. (Astra, your previously missed ticket has been added in!)
If there're any mistakes or missing entries, please quote Your Little Phony with a link to the relevant post. Please do not PM Phony or myself, or quote me - I will be cheesed off. lol

ALSO!
User Image

YEEE AS YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW IT'S JUN'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RESIDENT BUN /throws confetti
We should all be thankful for the presence of this bun because if he did not exist there would not be Phonyland or D-T3CH!
Literally! /throws more confetti

That said, I got (non-B/C) work to do so stream time if anyone's around/interested: https://picarto.tv/maxxdick

Daring Bookworm

3,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
Happy birthday Jun!! 4laugh

Offensive Hero

Yaaaay happy birthday Jun!
-throws confetti-

Offensive Hero

Your Little Phony

elvyralani

I got my postcard! biggrin It was a great day to get it, too, since temps were in the 30s today here. I can look at the lovely Florida 'winter' and pretend I'm there *w* Plus tiny stick pegasus is adorable <3 THANK YOOOOU
-goes to hang by

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

*collapses in-thread with love and fluff* QAQ YOU GUYS, YOU'RE TOO GOOD TO ME. My inbox is stuffed full of prezzies and this thread is full of love! Thank you so much for being so nice to JunBun, this bunbun loves you all. ;_; I have to go and collapse in happy exhaustion now but I'll go through everything properly tomorrow and RAIN MORE LOVE DOWN. <3<3<3

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Happy Birthday Jun!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Happy birthday, Junbunbun~

Unicorn

This is just a super quick notice that I'm quitting Gaia. I realized that some of you just got a million quotes from me about pets I'm rehoming to you with no explanation. I'm still making arrangements for some pets, and they'll be a raffle for 12 of my Soq, so I'll be here a couple more days still. I'll type up something big, formal, and fancy when I do finally scoot.

Basically, it boils down to that Gaia has been my escape for almost 12 years, and my life is going well, and I have nothing to escape anymore.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Q____Q *hugs Michie* You will be very, very missed.

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aw Michie. I'll miss you and your great characters. D; </3
Particularly TACO and Lemure. ;n;

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Oh my gosh, Michie! You will absolutely be missed. TT nTT

[edit] I just got your quote in matope and I will say thank you so much for being so generous-- as you've always been with your wit and time and everything else--and that if you ever find yourself back at Gaia, your kin will be waiting for you! *hugs*

Shy Wife

Happy birthday Jun!

And also, it'll be sad to see you go, Michie. But, it's also great to hear that you have nothing to escape from now. I'm really happy to hear your life is going well! I wish you the best outside of Gaia, and you'll be missed dearly. <3

Edit: Is anyone willing to toss some phonies out to RP with min in-guild? I'd love to explore more of Blind Love and get Sugar Petal some friends ; u ;

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

StarieMichie

I wish I would've gotten to meet you more/get to know you, but it's a great reason to quit gaia honestly. Good luck on the rest of your adventures~! It was nice meeting you in passing!

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
Happy Birthday Jun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers