Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

Late congratulations to all the New Mer phony owners!
Works been keeping me pretty preoccupied thus I kept forgetting to stop in and say so. :')

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

;_; Thank you so much for all your support and kind words and nice nice comments, it really means a lot to us. I love you all very much. The realisation and figuring out what could be done about it was pretty horrible but I'm really glad you're all okay with everything in the end and we can get back to our usual Phonyland nonsense. WAAAAAHHHHHHH *GROUP HUG*

Chrystali
If it helps, Jun sad no to carousel quests. X3 So mer would probably be better!
Blue Eyed Melloon
I apparently miss everything! Lol mer it is!
Fea Line
Ooh I was freaking out cause I've had a carousel pony quest and wondered why I never saw they weren't allowed DX
/minipanic
Aw, don't worry, it was never announced because it's not a Phonyland rule, it's a me thing! You're all free to quest for carousels if you'd like, it's just that - AND CHRYS IS VERY GOOD TO WARN YOU - I. Suck. At. Carousels. SO BAD (and Maxx hates the work) so it's basically a given that we'd pretty much never pick a Carousel quest of our own volition. XD;; I think I've said as much a few times in thread, but I confirmed in chat that you'd pretty much have to rely on RNG luck if we're rolling for RLC, someone else judging in a contest (and we might veto if it's too much for us), or making an offer we can't refuse (I don't quite know if that's possible) if you're set on a Carousel quest. They confuse and frighten me so much, the odds of there being a Carousel quest I'm that attracted to and think I could handle are probably pretty low, but you're welcome to try... But, hey, there were only ever 6 Carousel ponies in the entire G1 catalogue, so we already have a better ratio than that HAHA.

...I can see why you'd want to make Lei-ed Back a Carousel though *GROAN*.

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

/Snugs Jun <3
I meant to tell you guys yesterday but don't worry about the PM I sent you! I'd hate to cause you extra work and I'm so sorry I sent it at such a bad time! ;_;

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

*hugs Jun*

Too bad about dem carousels but. Hey. We'd rather a healthy, happy Junbun than more carousels and you stressin' about 'em. <3

Also: Excellent bun avi. Mmmyessss.

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

I do intend to do more event Carousels some time! Stuff I can bash out and present without disappointing some specific person who expected a better saddle. XD Some...time... *weeps in a corner*

*PREEN* Thank u! cursed gave me PANK Cat Breath! I am enjoying scowling against a graffiti'd wall. <3

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

CURSED FOR REALS it's pank but it's a cat and regardless of whatever the heck it is I really appreciate your gift, thank you! 8D

And now I've got a bunch and I mean a freaking bunch of babbies to cert so this is the most boring stream ever, but if you want to talk crap, maybe it's worth it... lol https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=maxxdick

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Jun D

Oh friend, it's all good! Lei-ed Back is now a mer, and I got to use the color scheme I came up with for a new quest pony, Clockwork. AND I came up with Bubble Wrap in the process. So I'm really ok!

I can understand why they would be difficult, so you do what you gotta do to stay healthy and happy, and we'll be happy with it no matter what!

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Uwaah Noo I'd rather change my quest then stress you guys out more! I can imagine how pain in the butts carousels could be, no worries at all xD <3

Eeeee, babbin certs, I can't wait to see that glorious drop off hahaha~

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Man, puppy doesn't want to be very far from me, but she isn't supposed to move around a lot.

Was gonna use my day off to clean and do laundry, but now I think it's gonna be a lot of sitting and computer time!

Mega Lunatic

I have been out of the house for too long now. I wanna go hooooome already...

Had to get up super early to take my mom to a spinal surgeon to get x-rays for her neck and back... Luckily nothing's super wrong, aside from her 4th vertibra slipping a little and a calcium deposit on her 2nd. And I finally managed (after 10 years of incessant nagging) to get her to agree to taking oral steroids and a muscle relaxant, along with using a topical medical cream... This is the first time since a gymnastic accident of landing on her head from the uneven bars 37 years ago that she's EVER seen a doctor.

Here's to hoping she doesn't refuse to take the medicine like the stubborn iron bull she is.

Trash Husband

idk man i think u could make lil sushi carousel phonies just fine

Shy Wife

Oh wow, Vamps! The baby in your signature is cute!

Mega Lunatic

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Leave me alone, Welcoming Fairy. ;o;

Shameless Noob

-Sniffs around-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items