Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nev: Cousin eh..half the town is related to each other it seems. ~muses about her own "family closeness" a moment with a smirk~
Alma: I certainly will. ^^ *will do so when she meets Morning Glory* I would like to meet more new ponies and make new friends ^^ *looks at Blue* Oh, please do! I-I...umm...I will reward you with milk and cookies! 8D

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Blue: *chuckles*My family is rather...expansive. Mostly because of Grandma Scent. She has seven kids, 10 grandkids, and 5 great-grandkids. And she wants more.
Alma: *laughs* That's a very big family! *looks saddened* I wonder how it would be like to have such a large famiily
Glory: As lovely as you are, I'm sure you will find someone Alma..~the unicorn smiles as a shy face pokes out from behind her. Spica steps forwards~

Spica: H..hello. ~she pushes back a curtain of hair and smiles~ I've heard around town there was a new alicorn..you're Alma right? Glory has told me a lot about you.
/double posts to dance through emotion_bigheart

Fashionable Rabbit

I reallyyyyyy need to get back to growing some babbens!

Dapper Spirit

Wisp: *trots along rubbing at her ears here and there because they have a burning sensation. Spies Nev. She sneaks up behind Nev and begins rubbing her ears over the mare's side.* Aaaah that's better.
Nev: ~fur stands on end and she jumps, turns and rolls eyes a little, smirks~ Hello to you too Wisp

Super Wife

Dapper Spirit

Wisp: I've had an itch for hours, but it seems to have gone now. I don't suppose you know why? *politely smiles back and asks knowing full well of the saying of burning ears if someone is talking about you, and itchy noses if you're being thought of*
Thank you zipppeedd for the birthday present! heart I love it!!

Nev: Well yes you were being discussed a bit. Some little blurple colt named Blue was saying you were nice or something. ~pokes her sister in the shoulder~ Were you two childhood sweeties? ~smirks and pokes out tongue teasingly~

Unicorn

I'd be remiss if I didn't reply to this.

Rapidashtrainer
Alma: *laughs* That's a very big family! *looks saddened* I wonder how it would be like to have such a large famiily

TACO: "I could help you get into a big family if you let me into your big family if you know what I mean."

Dapper Spirit

Wisp: Blue was very kind to me! *blushes* I wouldn't say it was really romantic, I was just a babben after all, but he was so sweet to me before I really grew into my fangs. You were always the one with the boyfriends *pokes back*

You're welcome! I have something else I want to do too, but I need supplies first ouo
Nev: ~grins~ And I still am! ~she giggles conspiratorially~ So tell me, are you waiting with baited breath for Blue to grow up or are you seeing someone? If you aren't I can probably give you something..~starts digging in bag~

o3o I am all curious now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces