Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOL! Spearmint!

And Sweet Stripes looks adorable!

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Astraea Pandora
It might not be as nice a handmade, show accurate one, but I found a little fluttershy plushie at walmart and scooped her up! crying so happpyyyy

I have one of those, only mine is Rainbow Dash! I shaved that stupid noodle hair off of her head and put down some fake fur. Went from this to this for less than five bucks' worth of fake fur. I imagine it would be possible to do the same with Fluttershy, or else make a new mane and tail outta fabric since fake fur wouldn't look quite as good.

Also, think I could heckle you for some RP between Frag Doll and her little cousin Warp Nine? Maybe Kindness- she could show him the value of nicetude by teaching him how to play video games?

Super Wife

Astraea Pandora
It might not be as nice a handmade, show accurate one, but I found a little fluttershy plushie at walmart and scooped her up! crying so happpyyyy

Get the Baby Pink kanekalon jumbo braid, I get mine from here. Go to a thrift store or a dollar store, get a cheap as hell straightening iron. It is important you do not use one you plan to use on your own hair ever again! Use the iron to melt the ends of the kanekalon together, creating a long line for the mane. Melt several one-inch strips and bundle them together for the tail.

Get fluttershy-yellow thread, a longish sewing needle, and a seam ripper. Use the seam ripper to pop open the seam of the mane and take out the yucky noodles. Slide in your pretty pink line and slowly sew it in, with the burn-slagged end, obviously, inside of her head. Don't worry about the thread showing, it's a matching yellow so it will still look good. Just keep sewing through the hair, the slagged end will keep it from pulling through. Do the same with the tail, though it will be a bit more tricky.

To style the hair, use something large for a curler to get her loose wave look, like maybe an unopened paper towel roll, and then use a hairdryer on warm. Be careful not to melt the hair, you're just wanting to encourage the synthetic strands to keep the shape. Let it set for a few days, and then take the curler out. Cut the hair to shape, and you have one nice looking plush!

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Or, if you didn't want to get a straightening iron, you could get some parchment paper and a regular iron. So long as you ironed the hair between two sheets of parchment paper, it'd work out just fine.
lol! the fake fur looks a lot better on the plush!

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Scaramouche Fandango

Scara, that does look really good. I totally would buy that cutie.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Tenacious Bookworm

Thank you for the lovely little pepper-bird!
Holy crap, so much good advice! I have Dash, Twilight and Pinkie too...

Scaramouche Fandango

For that RP, totally! That would work really well!

And thanks to both Lua and Scara for advice to fix my cheaps. I hate the noodle hair but I feel like I don't have enough skill to really fix them. The way it's shown and described though makes it seem like it's not that difficult really

Super Wife

It is pretty easy! If you go that route I can draw up a few diagrams

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Astraea Pandora

Scaramouche Fandango

And thanks to both Lua and Scara for advice to fix my cheaps. I hate the noodle hair but I feel like I don't have enough skill to really fix them. The way it's shown and described though makes it seem like it's not that difficult really

Sweet! I can get it started, if you'd like.
Scaramouche Fandango
Astraea Pandora

Scaramouche Fandango

Sure! I pretty much consider the Moth Drops one ended, don't you? Can you maybe post one more time to close it out? Like, moth going out to play and flagging down her friend and all?

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Astraea Pandora
Scaramouche Fandango
Astraea Pandora

Scaramouche Fandango

Sure! I pretty much consider the Moth Drops one ended, don't you? Can you maybe post one more time to close it out? Like, moth going out to play and flagging down her friend and all?

Heh, I did that earlier this afternoon!
O rly? Awesome then! ^__^ Just tag me once you got the other RP and I'll get on it
OMG! I am SO excited for Spear Mint... like... yeah.... I told Maxx about my cutie mark idea and everything... now I just need to RP him to grow him *sage nod* AND MY OTHER TWO AS WELL!!! Poor Lemon Squeeze and Knot Bight

EDIT: I explained his name and the mark to my husband... (who... yeah... is ready for us to have kids so I can really squee and have someone else appreciate my cartoon and animated nerdiness) and he was all... "Uh, ok" though he did look over as I used my hand signals to explain more

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Astraea Pandora
O rly? Awesome then! ^__^ Just tag me once you got the other RP and I'll get on it

Ka-tag!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces