Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

The shop in my sig is holding an event of sorts - it's an ORP that anyone can sign up for, whether or not they own a character <3 I think they only have a few appropriately-sized banners though...orz

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Now that the HYTECH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ahem event thread is up I'm going back to Phony plushies. You'll never see me again.

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I've gone and stuffed a bunch into the post. XD

gonk CATACLYSM HAS TAKEN OVER ALL OF YOU. WE'LL NEVER SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN, LUAFIEN! SSBROSM!
Luafien - I hope you are now free!!! Free to play WoW. DX

Three Tailed Fox - I linked to the OI winter event, but yeah, I'm looking for ongoing events for that post. We're always up for affiliates though, and I think both Oat Island and Folded are adorable, so if you're interested...? :9

NAOOOO RO CHRISTMAS!!! *runs off to Yumera and stays there. XP*

thy, would you believe I went to Arem for the banners, searched the front page, searched page 341, searched the Guild post, before I finally thought: 'heeeey. maybe I should click on page 2.'? XD;;

CHRISTMAS IS COMING TOO SOON I'M TOTALLY NOT READY DX

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Your Little Phony

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Ooh, it's so nice to have Belle back over at HyTech. DX

Hallo hallo! Anyone else around? I gotta get me a Belle for Phony, methinks.

Nerd

*pokes head in* o3o

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Eni! Gosh, that's some cute art in your siggie. XD

Nerd

HI Jun!! :3 <33333

Thanks! I won it the other day XD <33

How are you? :3

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Congrats, then! It's adorable. XD
Gosh, not so good - got some bad news at school and am working frantically to make it out the other side. emo It's gonna be a pretty non-existent Christmas in rl, but hopefully the Gaia version will go better. XD I hope you've been doing okay!

Super Wife

My life hates me. Decided to give me one last hurrah of stress right after my final. I'm going to go take a nap or something. >:B

Nerd

Awee Jun I'm Sorry D: <333333 I hope things work out for you ; 3; <3 *huggles*
Things are relatively okay, I had to call in sick for work today ... totally not feeling up to ringing through peoples groceries tonight for 8 hours D; but other then feeling icky I'm good :3

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Aaw! But at least you're free, Luafien! Happy napping! I imagine Cataclysm awaits. XD

Ooh I hope you'll feel better soon, Eni! It would suck to be sick so close to Christmas!

Deathly Darling

FFFFFFF, I miss playing RO. I know that now that I can't play it I have way more free time, BUT STILL, there's an RO shaped hole in my heart. ;; /dramallama

Nerd

thanks Jun <3 I've been getting sick alot lately So I don;t know what thats all a bout but hopefully it passes quick... I have lots of work coming; *Works Christmas Eve* ; 3;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff