Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Wife

The real sweetheart out of my cats is Chester, he sleeps in my bed with me and is all cuddly and ultra-cute.

Deathly Darling

Your cats sound so cute, I'M VERY JEALOUS. ; A ; My cat is old and fat and ornery. orz;

Super Wife

-pat- Not everyone can have the BEST CAT EVER. Chester likes to lie on the headrest of my leather computer chair while I am computering. Because he likes being around me.

Deathly Darling

Well then, HI CHESTER.

tbh lua, i'm not sure i can survive these feelings of jealousy ):

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Poor Tangles - I'll have to make sure I really do those pet lines I intend to sometime. XD
Hurrah for pharmaceutical drugs designed to improve our quality of living! O:

Accident - Maxx is a very bad man. Do not take candy from. the co-owner and local hookah appreciator. Both kinds.

Wind Whistler may well be big enough to challenge him for the carpet dominion - he knows, Luafien! D: D'aaw, I love kitty stories. XD

I will keep Maxx away from your final paper, Kota! D< And I don't think I've seen another avi like yours running around...it's so cute...and floofy...and makes me want to pet you and pet you and - *cough* Sorry, I react badly to bunnies. XD;;
And I'm sorry your cat is old and ornery! D: My kitty is also a nice affectionate kitty, so affectionate I had a friend who referred to him as a cat-dog...

Deathly Darling

...DANCED IN THEIR HEADS

Name: Fairyplum
Likes: Ballet, candy, snow, organizing things, parties, nights, chess, attention, Celestina music, sparklies, and the colour purple.
Dislikes: Broccoli, dentists, warm weather, being nagged, dirt and mud, rodents, being alone, raised voices, and tyrannical dictatorships.
Personality: Fairyplum is meticulous and tidy, and loves to take over projects that have gone off the rails. She likes fixing things and running events, and the more she can be the center of attention, the happier she is. She wants to be seen as graceful and idolizes ballerinas for their graceful image. A bit of a daydreamer when it comes to pretty things and snowfall and warm cookies, Firyplum is nevertheless quite clever. Along with sparkly things, celestina music, and ballet, she's also a fan of chess and politics, and has her own ideas about they way things work- and how they should work. Her love of making things tidier extends to the whole world, so politics is interesting to her insofar as trying to decide how she could do it better. (Needs more purple, less dentists). Fairyplum has a good work ethic, but only if she decides to do the work herself. If someone else is telling her to do something, she'll want to do it less. She really doesn't like being bossed around, and unless it's something she would have done herself anyway, she's more likely to grumble about doing chores for other people and drag her feet. She's very self indulgent, and loads up on sweets more than she should, so she's skittish around dentists. She doesn't like fessing up to when she's done something she shouldn't have, and she's always on the fence about eating too many sweets, so she tries to eat them when no one's looking. Fairyplum is very image conscious, but rather than avoiding doing less than graceful things that she'd actually quite like to do, she just doesn't do them in public. If she gets caught, she tries to deny it, or organize the person who caught her into submission, but she's not very good at covering her tracks once she's been found out, as she tends to panic in extreme crisis.
Phony Preference: No preference!

Jun- It's all in the eyes. ): Those button eyes are big enough to have a staredown, therefore, it is a threat!

LOL, you can pet my bunny ears? XD I don't think any of the rest of my avatar would be very fluffy, alas, alas. And lololol, I love my cat, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wish I had a cat to whom snuggling did not equate to flesh wounds. ):
- just noticed the bidding on the page was increasing downward-
...DANCED IN THEIR HEADS

Name: Dainty Berry

Likes: Fruits and berries of all kinds! The colour purple. And she loves to cook for all her friends!

Dislikes: Pigs and the colour Grey.

Personality: She is a very playful pony, who just like the above reads loves all those things! Don't ask why she doesn't like pigs, she just thinks they're dirty. Always trotting around with a smile, Dainty Berry hasn't a care in the world! Except when pigs are concerned. She frolicks and dances all day long, eating berries and fruits all day long! Ah, what a life!

Phony Preference: None smile

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Gosh, ain't nobody gonna win a stare-down against those eyes (that I still think are very cute DX)...
Eeee *patpatpat* Aaaw, Kota's kitty - I sorry, I did not mean to offend. >:
Snuggling=flesh wounds is sad indeed! Though in my case, snuggling=ruthless onslaught of allergies why did I get a fluffy cat aargh. DX

Sorry about that, Erevien! Yeah, the highest bid is at the top in bigger font, then the rest are a chronological record. I don't know why Maxx does it like that, but I've never been able to talk him out of the habit. DX

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
*noogies Jun and flees for lunch* User Image

Deathly Darling

They are the cutest eyes!

LOL, I'm allergic to cats too, but my cat's a shorthair. XD It's annoying, but it could be worse!

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

*is noogied* Happy lunchings, Syr! heart

I didn't realise I was allergic to cats till Azri suckered me into getting him. ;_; Since then I have discovered I seem to be allergic to everything in every way possible. DX Not that that's gonna stop me foolishly owning cats or anything...

Deathly Darling

LOL, same here. ): I grew up with cats and I thought I just had a persistent cold until I left for college and suddenly I wasn't waking up in the mornings gasping for air and blowing my nose. /SHOT But I'm still gonna own cats!

Beloved Shapeshifter

Hello everyone biggrin

I'm allergic too, which is complicated for a cat-girl lol. heart

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items