Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

Tristam Lockhart
I am worry that that is the case, after all, the last game kind of left teh story at it's end. You realeased the children's souls and then the whole building burned(and I imagine Springtrap along with it)

The only 'fourth' game i could see coming is seeing the start of the story. The Original Fazbear Pizza. What set those events in motion to begin with, that's the only part of the story that been left to the most speculation.

So I just found out Springtrap didn't burn- he's actually the animatronic piece that survives and goes up for auction. So it's theorized he had burn damage, but didn't die

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

THROWING SCONES, THROWING SCONES
Name: Wildflour
Brief Character Bio: Truth, love and the universe are the core of Wildflour’s belief system and he’s happy to share it with you. This boy is an odd mix of open-minded acceptance and stubbornly insisting that his ideals are the best ones. (It’s fine that you’re not vegan but it’s obviously the better lifestyle choice.) It’s not that he’s trying to force anything down your throat; he just wants you to be the best you can be. A confident and eloquent speaker, he’s someone you find yourself listening to despite yourself and he’ll happily talk all day. He wants to start his own vegan café where people can come for wholesome foods and chat about worldly things like books and Phony Rights.

Writing Prompt:

"I’m the last person that would judge anyone for their choices but I really think anyone contemplating this Paleo Diet should really do more research. The facts are clearly incorrect."

They were in the park together, under the shade of a tree and Wildflour was talking as he scrolled through his phone, attention clearly on what he reading instead of blue stallion sitting next to him.

"Um, so, hey…"

The soft words didn't even register in Wildflour’s mind.

"There are so many better options out there, and I’m not just talking about being vegan. Though I will state that considering our design one would expect that abstaining from animal products would be obvious."

"Wildflour?"

"Mm, you agree?"

"Ah, sure, but I just wanted to get your thoughts on something…"

He finally looked up from his phone and urged his friend on with a nod.

"I… I have a crush on Fruit Basket!"

That was it? Wildflour chuckled, looked down and was lost to the Internet once more. "Well fancy that, so do I! Now did you hear about this Pete Evans bloke? Bone broth for infants! The man should be put in jail!"

~-~

It wasn’t until a week later that Wildflour realized something was off. Lucky Cat was avoiding him and had cancelled all plans. At first he couldn’t make heads or tails of it until the Sunday when he was happily chopping pineapple for a fruit salad.

Lucky Cat was avoiding him because of Fruit Basket.

His offhand reply to a serious confession had completely shattered his friend’s confidence and probably put some sort of weird idea about ‘staying out of the way’ into his head. That was definitely something his friend would do. Wildflour certainly hadn't meant for that to happen at all and it needed to be rectified.

So he made his way to Lucky Cat’s house, almost battering down the door when it wouldn't open to his ardent demands. It was only after Wildflour threatened to crawl through the doggy door that he was finally let inside.

"Let’s get down to business," he said as soon as he’s crossed the threshold.

"I don’t reall-"

"Fruit Basket. You told me you like her. She’s a wonderful lady, a brilliant mind with hair you could just dive into and never want to leave. I like her too."

His friend looked stricken.

"But I also like lots of girls and guys and I’m not saying that means my feelings are less important, but it does mean that I’m not going to be heartbroken if you pursue her."

"But-"

"Hush, I’m nearly done. So what I’m saying is that we’re both big boys now, we don’t need to do any of this ‘standing aside for you friend’ nonsense. We’ll talk to her like adults; tell her how we feel and whatever happens will happen. The universe will find its way to the right answer." Wildflour wrapped an arm around Cat’s shoulders and gave him a squeeze. "You’re my best friend. I don’t want you sacrificing your happiness for mine.”"

Lucky Cat sighed. "If you’re sure…"

~-~

It turned out, after an eye-opening conversation with Fruit Basket, that the wild-haired mare was actually absolutely and totally in love with some other mare who worked in construction and had five dogs and three kids already. They were planning a quiet wedding for next year and she was flattered by their attention but she wouldn’t have gone for either of them even if she was single.

The universe, Wildflour told his friend as they got drunk in the park together with the help of a huge bottle of vodka, always found a way.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

TODAY'S MAYPOLE SYRUP!

I don't even know what day or time it is anymore. /cries

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

TODAY'S MAYPOLE SYRUP!

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/flails around

Questionable Loiterer

TODAY'S MAYPOLE SYRUP!
TODAY'S MAYPOLE SYRUP!

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Dear phonyland,
Why am I awake? Speculations and stories welcome.
Love, Lolli

p.s. Send help. So tired.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
TODAY'S MAYPOLE SYRUP!

Cursed: I yell at my games all the time. Pretty much any character I play has the nickname of "little b***h" (especially when they don't hold their breath long enough, get stuck on that one pixel in a boss fight or pull out their weapon instead of catching the butterfly) and I frequently yell "drown for your crab legs" at my acnl characters when diving.

*sends LOLLI coffee and donuts* <3

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

TODAY'S MAYPOLE SYRUP!

What are Water Dragons? o.o I've never heard of them before xD

ALSO! I'm going to look for an egg I think... >>... If there are any left... I would love an eggie... I tried looking for that one that was left, but then I forgot :'D <3

Nevermind, I see that there are three new looking claims in the thread :3

Pet Journals: Soquili | SoA | Wardwood | Balam | Ponies of Panavalon | Matope |TLN | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Post 11, need a topper! Also, one chicken egg left to find!

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Thanks cursed 13

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl