CRYSTAL RELAXATION
User Image

Questionable Loiterer

WE'RE ON THE RUN
5,000 tickets please
Preference List: Laper, Kimethyst

STRONGER THAN YOU
Name: Double Beat
Personality: Double Beat puts the 'beat' in 'beat-down'. She's the epitome of the saying 'speak softly and carry a big stick'. If you say something she doesn't like, she'll let you know, but she's more prone to using actions rather than words. This also goes for her methods of expressing affection and love for others. She's more likely to cast a smile or blow a kiss than verbally praise someone.
Entry:
Love is patient, love is kind
love is painful, love is blind
If we could see what's to come
We might forget where it's from
And if we kept away from pain
we'd never know what we could gain

'Dumped' or 'breaking up' subverts
those who don't know how love hurts
'hit on', 'fall hard', 'crush', 'rebound'
no more gentle than they sound
Love may not always be just
makes one take a chance to trust

It's long been thought of as a fact
that opposites always attract
To be familiar breeds contempt
but love can make someone exempt
Distance makes the heart grow fond
once returned, it builds the bond

Pursue love, and it will flee
Flee love; it will pursue thee
Love can catch you unaware
shock you how much you can care
Love is almost never choice
Can't ignore that inner voice

Whether lucky or star-crossed
Better to have loved and lost
Even after all the bad
There is so much to be had
that despite the sacrifice
Love is always worth the price.

DRAW YOUR SWORD!
Preference List: Con Ni, Lion

TRULY OUTRAGEOUS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trash Husband

DRAW YOUR SWORD!
Preference List: Pony, Cat

TRULY OUTRAGEOUS

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
CRYSTAL RELAXATION
User Image

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

STRONGER THAN YOU
Name: Double Garnet
Personality: A level-headed and cool Phony who at first glance seems to be the strong silent type and little else. However beneath it all are layers of emotions which often explode when she’s pushed. She’s highly competitive and coaches a volleyball team. As long as you give it your best shot, she’s happy but the second you shirk your duties or think you can get away with being lazy, you’d better watch out! Double Garnet is the kind of Phony you can depend upon and she always has just the right advice exactly when you need it. While she does occasionally dabble in relationships, she’s a real solo act and is content in her own company.

Entry: Entering with LOLLI qAq!

Duet intended to share lines in each verse, person one takes two lines and player two takes the next two! They the perform the section in italics together.

P1: So you wanna know about that thing called love?
Well, I don’t know if that’s something you can handle.
P2: It’s brutal, it’s rough, it’s a downright struggle,
It’s like being knocked out by a real big anvil.

It starts with a whisper
And ends with a bang.
Love don’t mess around,
Love’s got fangs.

Now you look scared,
And ‘aint that cute.
‘Cause you’ll fall in love anyway,
That’s just the truth.

Because love sure hurts,
But it feels good too.
And if you find the right one,
That’s the end of you.

Two become one,
It’s better that way.
Just sharing your life,
Until the very last day.

It starts with a whisper,
And don’t end at all
This love is forever,
And you’ve survived the fall.

Ruri tries to rap! But not in duet form because I was hiding in my garage.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PICTURE THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Bordeaux (like the chocolate - pronounced Bore-dough)
Personality: The first thing to notice about Bordeaux is that she has a latent sort of confidence, a casual comfort in herself and her dealings. She's relaxed, unfettered, but she moves with a sense of purpose - sharply sometimes, but precise and driven. This filly doesn't smile much, very serious about her Purpose - which is to be the most celebrated supplier of premiere gourmet chocolates. Bordeaux is as smooth as the chocolate she deals in and as ornate and decorated as her truffles, beautiful and hooking attention with just one bite (of chocolate? from her? who knows). She is known to have a cool, detached manner of speaking but can get a bit sassy if she's feeling bothered. Haughty, bearing a sense of expectation and standards, she's extremely hard to impress - unless impressing herself with her newest concoction to sell.
Entry:
The portrait is painted - and you bet your tail hairs that she stood for every hour of it. The frame is an ornate, rustic gold, the background a rich velvet cloth that has been muted in its drapery behind the bright focus of the piece - Bordeaux herself. She's poised, sitting, with her right leg lifted chest high, chin held upwards with her vibrant gaze fixed on the viewer, no matter where they seem to view the portrait from. Her long hair is loose around her head but bunched in an elegantly messy bun, each strand of hair seemingly exactly where she wants it (and who is to say it isn't?). Even her tail is swathed around her seated legs, lightly upward in curve as if in motion. She is - unsurprisingly - not smiling. Next to her haunches is Nougat, her pure white cat with a pink nose who looks equally unimpressed, eyes closed as though bored with the whole situation.

Behind her and on either side are two ornate burnished gold displays, adorned with filigree decor beneath the flat display and tucked against the thin support. On the one closest to her on her right side, her most popular (and original) chocolates are on display: cocoa and gold dusted truffles, swirled and abstract singular colors atop the sweets, some dipped in another chocolate, others flecked with edible flower petals. A display attached to that one and slightly lofted displays other forms of sweet splendor: chunks of fudge from chocolate to maple to divinity, dipped fruits and even brittles of marshmallow, caramel and cashews. On her left is a simple chocolate fountain adorned with a golden relief of herself, the fountain glossy with its rich luster. The light source is warm with a vaguely golden-orange cast, making the portrait look a lot friendlier than it is.

Make no mistake: it's a painting of an empress and her spoils. She loves it.

TITLE THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Buttermint
Personality: Like the smooth and melty mints she's named after, Mint is sweet, full of light and joy, but is flighty and quick to move on. It's not that she has no attention span, it's that she just has so much to do. She's happy to brighten your day and leave you with one of those delicious mints you'd get at a wedding or left on a pillow at a hotel, but then she's on her way to the next Phony, the next ray of sunlight. Her Purpose is catering festivities and celebrations, from birthdays to weddings to just-because's to fancy balls. Mint's greatest joy is to make other Phonies smile, to share a happy moment for a hopefully happy memory later on.
Entry: Baroness Buttermint Blossom Brulee, Baker of Brulee, Brewer of Beans, Bower of Bouquets, Busiest of Bees, Bringer of Bonbons, Backbone of Beauty, Borrower of Boots, Blessed Believer.
(( Note: I'm using her adult self for these titles! ))
Baroness - a nicknamed coined by those who work for her: they like to say she 'owns the room' when she works. She jokingly says that the place she's at is her domain.
Blossom Brulee - surnames to her royal and esteemed parents.
Baker of Brulee - one of the first things she learned was the craft of her parents; granted, she researched brulee before espressos, so this was just a step in the right direction for her.
Brewer of Beans - observing her father work is one of the greatest joys she has. She'll never be as good as him, but she learned about the finest ingredients and having standards in business from her father's work ethic.
Bower of Bouquets - her mother, the most beautiful being in the world to Mint, deserves only the most beautiful of things. Perfecting tying a big bouncy bow just so around the most perfect spring flower bouquet took a lot of work and effort, but now, she likes to leave bouquets for her mother on a weekly basis - even if she can only ship them, there's no doubt who picked and tied them.
Busiest of Bees - she is always on the move. Always. If she wasn't obviously a Phony, one might think her a shark.
Bringer of Bonbons - despite her minty name, the first thing she supplied for the first event she catered was bonbons. It was the first job of many and is very dear to her, even though the work was for someone she didn't know personally. It touches her life, and inspired her to make all she does touch the lives of others.
Backbone of Beauty - Mint is used to her work being called 'beautiful.' Her displays are soft, ethereal and understated, never overwhelming the celebration itself - always in the background, but a support for making it special. A backbone.
Borrower of Boots - ...okay Mint loves boots. She thinks they're the greatest point of fashion for any leg of work.
Blessed Believer - she believes there is good and joy to be had in the world, to be shared with everyphony, and is perhaps her most prestigious and glorified title.

I wanted to enter for the second one but I am not comfortable taking over other people's characters. gonk
TRULY OUTRAGEOUS

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PICTURE THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Brioche Barista
Personality: Brioche Barista is bright, bubbly, and filled with life. She is a natural salespony, with a good phony and people skills to boot. A natural princess, Brioche finds that she does best in a crowd and not so much alone. She enjoys hosting parties, even simple tea parties, and absolutely loves entertaining guests and interacting with others.

Much like Brioche, the recipe has been cultivated through the centuries to become light and fluffy, Brioche has been raised to be a delicate princess filled with refined talents. Piano and Dance and all that junk just never really interested her. What Brioche likes is to serve drinks and have parties, especially if those drinks involve cold coffee or tea! Mmm! That's not to say Brioche cannot be a princess. She can slip right back into her prim and proper ways. Inside, though, the phony is much more than the delicate lady that others believe her to be.
Entry:
Here she is, Brioche serving her friends and family. <3 Of course, she sort of er, stumbled, but at least her magic caught the stuff before it became a mess. Oops!

User Image

BABYSIT THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Bancha Bouquet (Bancha is a type of Japanese Greentea)
Personality: Bancha (or Banny) loves tea and flowers the utmost. Especially flowers IN tea. Now that's something special. She's a rather mature phony and rather down to earth considering her stately name and lineage. Despite these positive qualities, she's a little sheltered and doesn't have much real world experience. Sometimes she has a hard time relating to commoners and their ilk. They're very quaint and interesting to her.

Bancha has a lot of energy, but isn't the most outgoing. She prefers quiet tasks and brewing pots of tea to try, and to see how the flowers look in the water.
Entry:
Dear Diary,

I wasn't sure what to expect today, but I suppose things turned out pleasant. Mom and Dad wanted alone time, so they asked if one of their older siblings could look after me. After some debate, they decided that Willow Wisp was the best choice. After all, I do keep well by myself and don't need much guidance.

Upon arriving, I learned that Willow was not only happy to have me, but also introduced me to my cousin, er, Niece - Labyrinth. It's a little awkward to be younger than a phony you are meant to be elder in relation to. So bizarre. Labyrinth reminded me she wouldn't take any bossing around and I informed Labyrinth that I had no intentions of doing so. She is active and likes to explore, and I am not opposed to looking at things and exploring. I simply do not want to be in the lime light as much as my sisters and brothers.

We searched nook and crannies, exploring here and there, for most of the day. Eventually, Willow found us and I brewed for them some nice tea. They appreciated the effort and enjoyed it immensely. Eventually the two of them decided it was time to go and have more fun, but I was tired and remained in Willow's house for a rest and to reflect upon all I had seen.
Maybe one day I can return to the forests and search for edible plants? What would they be like to brew? I hope my parents enjoyed their time alone. I did enjoy spending time with my relatives.

Yours Truly,

Bancha

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

I HAVE BEEN WAFFLING OVER THESE FOR WEEKS, BUT NOW IS THE TIME TO ENTER...

TITLE THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Bleeding Heart
Personality: Such a strange and empathetic child, this one! Bleeding Heart wants nothing more than to seek adventure with her family, but for her, adventure is not in swordfights and getaways—it is in people. Bleeding Heart wants to know all she can about people, their histories, their pasts and presents and desires for the future, and she will do all she can to help them. There is no ornery sod too grumpy, too misguided, for her to understand, no self-pitying mud-wallower too exasperating for her to relate to. Bleeding Heart is the best of listeners, the truest of confidantes, and the most motivated of champions.
Entry:Doyenne of the Downtrodden, Pope of the Pathetic, Kisser of Toads, Bandager of Injuries, Soother of Sorrows, Vanquisher of the Vicious, Beloved of Blended Beverages

Doyenne of the Downtrodden: Given to Our Lady in the year in which she helped young Sir Goofus Grumples when he slipped off the monkeybars and landed in the mud and everyone laugheth at him greatethly. Only Our Lady helped Sir Grumples from the mud, cleaned him off, and showed him (and subsequently his friends) the correct monkeybars approach.

Pope of the Pathetic: Bestowed upon Her Royal Heart in the month in which Young Master Hopeless Romantic gave a Valentine to ten (10) young ladies in his class, only to receive laughter in return. Only HRH came and gave Young Master Romantic a kiss on the cheek and chocolates in return, as well as counseling him on matters of the heart—(especially regarding Lady Valentine Crush, who clearly liketh him back.)

Kisser of Toads: A trial overcome by Our Lady in the month in which she was read The Princess and the Toad, and decided to liberate as many toads-slash-princes as possible. While she was unsuccessful and had to spend many an hour washing her mouth, the affair was deemed charming (by her royal parentage) and the title bestowed.

Bandager of Injuries: Given to HRH when one of her brothers returned from War and Adventure with a skinned knee and No Desire Whatsoever to tell their parents of said (mis)Adventures. Said knee was cleanedeth, appliedeth Neosporin, and wrappedeth by Our Lady.

Soother of Sorrows: Granted when Our Lady made true magic upon babysitting not one, not two, but three (3) young newbabbens at once, and managed to silence them all to sleep with a song, some warmed milk, and the help of only one rocking chair. ‘Twas a true and righteous miracle.

Vanquisher of the Vicious: Attained by HRH when the three most annoyingest colts in all of school decided to throw spitballs at Young Maiden Elbows Bananapeel, simply because she was particularly terrible in the recess baseball session. HRH rallied her team to beat Masters Pimplebutt, Boogerpants, and Snotface in the next inning, and has selected Miss Bananapeel to be on her teams ever since.

Beloved of Blended Beverages: It is no secret that Our Lady is truly excellent with the making of such ambrosia as caramel fraps and frozen hot chocolates. Such a title was bestowed upon our gracious lady when the teacher of her class, tired and run-down from a long day, was given a large blended frap with whipped cream and caramel as she began to make her way home. Tearfully, she toldeth our lady: “Holy cow, these drinks must love you to turn out so good! This is delicious.” And so it was.

PICTURE THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Faberge (it’s got a b in it!)
Personality: Romantic and almost otherworldly, this sweet, gentle soul is in so deeply and truly in love with love. Wouldn’t you be? A mother and father whose love story was chaptered, that began in babbenhood and withstood years of suspense. A princely uncle who the whispers say is not all he seems, an aunt some call a witch, another known for bewitching hearts—Faberge wonders, is the bloodline of her family, so deep with passion and love, cursed? She holds on to happiness and romance and takes nothing for granted, for who is to say that she will find her own prince and have her parents’ happy ending? Her talent is carving and decorating eggs, where she puts in happy scenes—as fragile as those fleeting moments she captures. Wistful and warm, she admires nobility and is especially enthralled by Russian royal romances.
Entry:
Mother and Father said they wanted a portrait—and when it was uncovered, it was perhaps not what they had expected. Shy of the attention, Faberge asked to be painted as she worked, and so the painting came out impressionistic, the light in her workroom blue with twilight, long shadows falling from the stacks of books around her. She sits at a large desk made of dark wood, her hair unleashed behind her like a cape, spilling around her slender frame and pooling at the base of her chair. The red of her hair sets off the slight blush of exertion, shyness, and innocent pleasure in her cheeks. Her eyes are round and young and shining, her lips parted. Her horn glows golden, and tools float in the air. On the desk before her is her work: a single egg, robins-egg blue, with the silhouette of a mare and stallion depicted within. It rests in one of her hooves, her other pressed against the open page of a romance—her inspiration.

BABYSIT THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Burberry
Personality: Burberry is high fashion—and no, not in that strange ‘who would ever wear that?’ kind of way. She’s amused and insulted you should even question her taste. No, Burberry likes clean lines, clean scents, high-end fabrics and excellent workmanship. That is her calling card. Burberry is smart in every sense of the word, extremely well put-together, businesslike, clever and resourceful. She is proud of her family and believes her taste comes from her peerless lineage. Somewhat elitist, her standards are terrifically high. She also sometimes tries out an English accent when she wants to show how smart she is.
Entry:

Dearest Diary,
Well. Perhaps not the most productive day a girl has ever had.

Dearest Sister Nevermore, for all her lovely looks, was in Quite A Mood. Was extremely tired. Black bags under the eyes like running mascara. Goodness. Was v. upset with Mum and Papa for saddling her with my presence for the day. Threatened to feed me to a swamp thing, as if such a creature truly exists (Ghastly!)

At any rate, understood Dear Sister and set about to make her day more tolerable. (Needed to get rid of those bags under her eyes. Tsk. Too pretty for that. Reminder: get D.S. some excellent night cream.) Luckily brought with self my best cashmere. Black and grey, wide-pattern. Knew it would look terrific with her hair. Put on a pot of tea and set about cutting the scarf (quietly!)

Success. Truly, one of my triumphs. Can’t say enough. Scarf was terrific. Warm and could fold in at least six ways. Drew her diagrams for later. D.S. didn’t seem thrilled with drawings but certain she will use later. (How couldn’t she? The scarf will lure even more to her. Smashing success. 10/10. Possibly 11.)

Undeterred, decided to make some night cream for D.S. (Bags really quite bothering me. D.S.’s face otherwise spotless.)

Asked her to use some of her ingredients from potions. Received grumbling response. No matter—smelled absolutely everything and began to work. Three hours of work! Tremendously back-breaking. How D.S. and Darling Willow meddle with potions I shall never know.

Results: smelled amazing. But perhaps next time will require more supervision from D.S. Put some on my skin to test and broke out in the nastiest hives a girl has ever seen. Lord! How it itched! Must replace shattered vase after I ran to sink to wash off. Also must apologize for shrieking so for D.S. not to touch the Horror Cream. Also must tell Mum and Papa that I am maybe not invited to D.S.’s home in the near future once more, sadly.

Cream did smell amazing, however. Sweet but not overwhelming. Notes of cotton.

So. Well. At least there’s that.

STRONGER THAN YOU
Name: Never Alone
Personality: Never Alone is hard to get to know. Despite her flashy looks and massive size, Never always seems to be quietly existing in the background, her visor hiding her glances, her expressions stoic and unmoving. But while many mistake her stony silence for a statuesque coldness, Never is actually just a keen observer—she only associates with those whose presence she truly enjoys, and to those people she is a strong and loyal confidante and friend. Get close enough to her and you might even see flashes of a deadpan and dry sense of humor, reserved only for those she loves best.
Entry:

(Written with AC.Wings!
OOC: We wanted both a love song and one of those rap battle-type songs so, whelp, this one is a two-parter…)

Hey, Rupy?
Yeah, Laffire?
I got a story to tell you.

Alright.
I’ll bite.

It’s about love
at first sight.

Yeah, right.
Hush tight!
Listen.

One night.
Just past midnight.
I saw a girl who was just a sight.
Such might. Eyes bright, a spitfire.
All fight. I knew I had to inquire—

Laffire!
I’m right!

Listen.
That night.
I saw you in that starlight.
I knew I couldn’t sit tight.
Be polite, get stage fright.
In hindsight?
Must’ve come on harder than a meteorite.
You shut up tight and then just stared, right?
But listen—

Laffire.
You’re right.
You shot at me just like a gunfight.
Came at me quicker than the speed of light.
This girl, this stranger, comes into my sight.
Sweetness and light
Soft as Turkish delight
But with an appetite!

Listen!
If I shut up tight and left you stage right
I just didn’t think you forthright
This gorgeous girl, high-class socialite
Might look at me with so much delight

Rupy…
I saw you there, so much beauty
And I know I came off sort of loopy
But I’m not just some on-duty groupie
I’m telling you ‘cause it’s my duty.

I love you.
Truly.

(nearby hipster scoffs: EIW…)

(record scratch, beat quickens)

I’m in love with a mare, who’s in love with this mare
And you haven’t a prayer if you think you can scare
Any part of this pair.

Yeah, you turn up your nose
Roll your eyes, curl your toes
Try to number our woes, ‘These ridiculous hoes’
Our love’s got you in throes

You just think you’re too cool
With your pessimist rules
Hipsters love to unspool those who they think are fools—
You’re about to get schooled.

‘Cause I’m in love with this mare, from her hooves to her hair
And I’ll just tell you, beware, if you try to ensnare
Any part of this pair.

Cause we know you’re a joke
With a drag off your smoke
Tryna tell us, stay woke.

Look, you kale-eating clod
With your plaid-wearing squad
Tryna tell us we’re flawed—be prepared to be awed.

‘Cause I’m in love with this mare, and I’m fully aware
There’s no mare to compare, what I see in her air
Or her style and flair.

Yeah, I’m in love with this mare, almost too much to bear
And I tell you, I swear, that I’ll go anywhere
To be half of our pair.

So you don’t think it’s real?
Our love’s stronger than steel
And the way that we feel, you might feel it’s surreal
But we’re just the ideal.

Trash Husband

PICTURE THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Raspberry Blush
Personality: Blush is a fairly creative phony, though her creativity tends to er on the side of conservative. Not much for breaking molds, her creativity is altering what already works in small, subtle ways that draw the eye, fascinate and titillate the senses. Be it food, song, dance, gardening- she enjoys fairly lady-like hobbies, though none are of particular deep draw for her other than her own grooming and pampering. Soft spoken, she keeps quiet often enough, speaking with clear dictation and direction, sparing no time on frivolous words-the same is in her actions. Direct she can be, which is not always easy, she does her best to sooth and soften herself so she doesn't appear to be to sour or bitter over matters, but if she must be firm, she knows she cannot be too sweet. Tart is not always what she is, but Blush knows that often she can get into a mood caused by aggravation like any other phony, becoming a bit scathing with dry wit and passively biting remarks. Still, she doesn't want to appear one sided, and will do her best to win over others or, to se things from other views.

Entry:

It was the day that her dearest family had scheduled to have a portrait done and Raspberry Blush was having none of it. Her recent outing to a nearby garden had landed her with a nasty bug bite on her face, resulting in an angry red dot. An angry red dot, right smack dat on the tip top of her once preciously perfect snout. Now, being called to go and get her photo taken, Raspberry Blush was ignoring all words, preferring to feign illness, (though in her opinion, the bite had caused an illness in her appearance), and hide under a mass of blankets and pillows. She was moaning and groaning, doing her best to attested to just how deeply this bug bite had afflicted her, and how terribly unfortunate she felt that she was just unable to have her photo taken on this very day.

The photographer didn't have any other open days, they were booked well until the end of spring, so it was not like they might simply come tomorrow. No, it had to be today. Under the reprimand and concerned of her most esteemed parents however, Raspberry Blush sniffled her snout and slowly, as slowly as one with an angry red dot upon their face could, she made her way down towards the makeshift location that was the Photographer's studio.

A quivering lower lip, a tender nose and and watery eyes made for a terrible portrait, and while Raspberry could hear words of encouragement, she felt quite terrible. A simple bug bite on her face had ruined everything- at least, until with a gentle and knowing smile, the photographer pulled out a small disk from their photo bag. A compact willed with a simple powder it was applied to the bite, and in the eyes of Raspberry Blush, it worked like magic. Almost immediately she lite up, all smiles and glee ready show her radiant self for the camera. Cute, shy and utterly charming her photos came out as stunning as could be, and to which Raspberry Blush would say with delight, using a magic that no one would ever be able to see.

Trash Husband

TITLE THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Little Bean
Personality: LIL' B is as small as implied. Yet she more than makes up for her loud and rather opinionated personality. Her way is the right way, and if you don't like it she is sorry but yes you are wrong and she is sorry that you had to suffer this long without her guidance. Headstrong, she's not brash so much as opinionated and sadly a bit nearsighted in that she tends to be clueless of things that do not affect her directly. She's a good filly at heart, just a bit air headed and ignorant. In time, she'll blossom into something beautiful, but until she 'get it', Lil' B ill just be a bit too small minded to grasp the bigger picture.
Entry: Smallest of the Smalls, Lady of the Laugh, Master of the Dial, Commander of all things Code-able, Minister of the Magic Markers, Child of Mild Mint, Princess of Picky Eaters, Babe of Beauty, Our sweet winter sundrop, Lady Little Bean

Lady- Well she is one according to everyone.
Smallest of the Smalls- What it says on the tin, she is just physically small in relation to her siblings
Lady of the Laugh- Loudest when laughing, she can be heard all across the house
Master of the Dial- From her terrible habit of wanting to, and often, turning up the central Heating or AC to suit her
Commander of all things Code-able- Her love of organizing has gained her this name, in how she codes and labels anything she thinks is in need of it
Minister of the Magic Markers- She tends to hoard them from her siblings.And for once using them to write 'secret notes' to everyone she knew.
Child of Mild Mint- Lil Bean it was discovered, only could deal with mild flavors, nothing to intense for-
Princess of Picky Eaters- What it says on the tin. Lil Bean is as picky with her food more so than others
Babe of Beauty- She is a child that is beautiful why wouldn't her parents add this in?
Our sweet winter sundrop- She is their daughter, again, a parent's flattery is given through the eyes of love
Lady- Well she is one according to everyone.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have been writing and rewriting my entries for a while now. Not reading anyone's entries or else s**t will go wrong with my brain. I will read them after I have posted my own. I hope I have caught all my awkward phrasing >.>;; If only I could write in another language... lol

Good luck everyone. <3 These ponies up for grabs are so crazy cool.

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PICTURE THE SECOND BREW!
Name: Blues Bass-line
Personality: A quiet and slightly sly phony who enjoys creating music to share with all those around her. She focuses more on the blues to bring her music across, feeling it fits her vision for life the best. Most problems she prefers to face from afar, assessing them before taking any major action. This makes it hard for her to make large choices that are required right on the spot, most of the time ending in her struggling to make the required choice and making a fool of herself. Despite her faults, she does not dwell on them. They do define who she is to become, but she refuses to let them be the driving factor on how she presents or feels about herself.
Entry:
Sitting upon a small stool, a single light shinning upon her, Blues Bass-line holds a music sheet and a pencil. Using her 'magic', she moves the pencil to write in notes of her choosing on the lines provided. There is a small smile coming across her face as she writes the song playing in her head, eyes on the paper instead of the camera. Despite being in a portrait, she hardly even cares. To her it is all about the music, and showing others through this picture that it meant so much to her. Sure it would be better if they could hear the song instead, but this also helped to bring the point across.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

STRONGER THAN YOU
Name: Ferocious Love
Personality: You wouldn’t know why Fury was called so upon meeting her- but when you see her at the height of her passion, fighting for her friends… well, that’s a different thing all together. Ferocious Love is a tenacious, compassionate phony. Her emotions run hot, but she buries them deep; she has a rock solid crust of stoicism that only cracks occasionally for those she truly cares about. She is a strong leader, making careful decisions for the good of those following her lead. Whether this is in a fight for the fate of the Earth (hypothetically) or working in her rock shop (more realistically), Fury tries her best to come to the best outcome for everybody. While she can occasionally be stubborn or oblivious, and she does have an independent streak, it comes from a place of love, as she just wants to keep everyone safe.
Entry:

[intro]
It’s a risky assumption, but still it is made,
When they see us together and they give us a name
It’s always gonna feel like us against the world,
This nebulous love between two girls.

[hook kicks in]

Gal pals, gals being pals
What could be better than gals being pals?

The magic of friendship,
The light of my life,
The feeling I get when I hold you at night.

Of course it means nothing, but- why would it?
It’s a silly little thing, it’ll never work- could it?
There’s a sweet little story of boy meets girl,
But when girl meets girl it’s us against the world.

What’s in your head, what’s in mine?
No matter how we swing it, we get along fine.
You see me and I see you and though we’re hard to define
I think that the world will see that in time that

Gal pals, gals being pals,
What makes you think we’re just gals being pals?

The magic of friendship
Does not preclude
Something much deeper
Much steeper and new
Gal pals, gals being pals,
Can’t you understand that we’re more than just pals?
It’s not hard to believe
Do not be deceived,
Denying what we have is simply naïve…

[and then the fast part starts]

But the thing about love that keeps it so tight (the thing about love)
There’s no one way to do it right.
Love’s a universal feeling that’s relative,
No need to be so heteronormative.
Your understanding of love is too simplistic,
It’s not 1520, so get more realistic!
It’s not unnatural, it’s not a vice,
And if you’d just try it, you’d find that it’s nice
To recognize love, wherever it’s found
And to let love exist, free and unbound
What you don’t understand is the depth of my heart,
The feelings I have could tear you apart.
My love is boundless, endless, universal-
There’s no need for some sick reversal
Where love is limited to just one man,
Just one man I could not stand.
It’s not impossible to make a connection
With anyone in any direction
To criticize love is to criticize existence
And there’s no need for your persistence
In denying anything but fairy-tale love
Where boy meets girl with a wedding and doves
The forms love takes are infinite
And what more am I than love’s instrument? [mic drop]