Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phew, I think I'm done. I'll finish mopping later.

First Sale will be held at 9PM CST

Only three slots will be available and each is only 10k as an introductory price. Please wait for me to give the "GO!" signal before requesting a slot.
Mmmh, I was sleepy yesterday when filling out that information. Everything seems to be in order now. Do ask any questions if you are interested in anything, I will be here for a while *picks up a broom and cleans the reception's floor while he awaits the grand opening* heart
*finally takes a seat on the couch* this silence is numbing stare ... maybe i should razz . No no, whatever would I do with a monmera of my own neutral . Pff, I'm sure company will arrive in due time.
*quickly stands up* ah hello stranger! I am DrTrelle, it is so nice to see, ehrm, someone. smile Do you need assistace?
I'm was just browsing around when I saw your shop. So I thought I'd stop in for a spell. I'm Paper or you can call me PP but saying that out loud makes it sound kinda gross. I'm just trying to figure you flatsale time in EST X3
So nice to meet you! *shakes hands with Paper* . Oh dear, uhm, they aren't spells, in fact they more closely resemble zombies at first, specially with all the stitching. But yes do allow me to check for you. I believe that would be 8pm in EST time.
*chuckles* Coming in for a spell is a turn of phrase. I simply meant I was coming in for a bit of time not looking for a spell from you. And in all hopes I shall be around for this flatsale of yours, I'm always interested in unique pets. :3

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
interesting shop! :3 i was lurking when it was all reserved. glad you got it up ! unfortunately i will be busy tonight ; ;

anyway, you accepting affiliates currently?
*didnt see or is blind* heart

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
blind just saw it in the rules, glad i asked lol

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
The_Paper_Pidgey
*chuckles* Coming in for a spell is a turn of phrase. I simply meant I was coming in for a bit of time not looking for a spell from you. And in all hopes I shall be around for this flatsale of yours, I'm always interested in unique pets. :3

.... I'm very sorry, I do need to get out of the lab more confused . *he says a bit ashamed at his lack of social knowledge*

I'm glad to see you're interested, it would be nice to see you during the opening! And I can fully guarantee these will be quite, "unique".

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ryghann
interesting shop! :3 i was lurking when it was all reserved. glad you got it up ! unfortunately i will be busy tonight ; ;

anyway, you accepting affiliates currently?
*didnt see or is blind* heart

Affiliates? gonk , well, I guess, though I do not have any signs or cards to hand out yet sweatdrop *was not expecting that* I shall go ask for some *goes make a call*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff