Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Well hello there!, welcome!, welcome to my labs! Please forgive the mess.

I see you're interested in an "exotic pet", you've come to the right place.

Please make yourself at home, feel free to browse among the available, ahem, eh, stock.
User Image

Notice Board

12/Feb/2011 - First sale will be held later today at 9pm CST. Only three slots will be available.
12/Feb/2011 - Shop Front has been created
06/Jul/2013 - Remodeling shop, stitching up new creatures. If your bag has spoiled, please report yourself.
03/Sept/2014 - Holding our first aution ever, please CLICK HERE to be taken to the post.
User Image

User Image

Ok, lets see, allow me to explain the layout of the facilities. Basically there's the entrance, where you are standing right now. This is the waiting room, you may use the couch and tables of course, as well as the books and magazines. To the left is my lab, that area is forbidden since there's some fragile equipment inside. To the right you will find the daycare area, please walk over there for more information. And behind me, through that door, there's a kitchen and a bath should you need it while waiting for something.

If it gets too confusing do tell me and I'll draw a small map for you.

What is that? what exactly are these things? Oh well, they're all unique you see, what you get depends on your picks. Some do grow quite a bit so choose carefully dear, most of the stock has been genetically tampered with. I'm sure you understand!

User Image

User Image

Yes, there are rules in order to prevent chaos. Please read through them before entering the lab's premises.

General Rules

1. DO NOT STEAL any of the lineart, tags, etc. They belong to DrTrelle unless otherwise stated.
2. Save your Monmera on your own server after it has completely grown.
3. DrTrelle has a real life (I asume) and might not have everything done on time.
4. DrTrelle may give away monmera at any time, for any reason, no complaining on this.
5. No harassing owners or crying for one!
6. No abusing or harrassing shopkeepers. Ever. Not for any reason. This goes to owners and non-owners alike.
7. Monmera cannot be sold,auctioned, etc. You can, however, give them away for free to someone else. The original owner must tell me of the change.
8. Do not advertise in the thread. Asking to affiliate is fine.
9. DO NOT PM asking for a pet, at any time, unless it's for a pet trade, bribe, or custom request, and only after you've seen them open.
10. There are no refunds at all. It's not my fault if you do not like your monmera. I try my best with every single one of them.
11. If you ever need to send a PM regarding the shop or Monmera PM DrTrelle

Note: Rules can change, keep checking back !
User Image

User Image

What? you still don't understand? Oh, of course, let me explain. You may choose one part from each of the tables, though you may skip a table if you wish. Once you decide place them all in a bag and bring it inside the lab. Here I will sew them together for you and bring them back to life to provide you with an unique, exotic pet.

As a rule, your pet needs at least a head and feet.

I do apologize that my stock is so limited, but good, fresh parts are hard to come by. So for now I can only work on a first come first serve basis. Do enjoy your visit!

Note

-Free Monmera to the first Newbie Post on Page 150!

Heads

1-User Image 2-User Image 3-User Image 4-User Image 5-User Image 6-User Image 7-User Image 8-User Image

Feet

1-User Image 2-User Image 3-User Image 4-User Image 5-User Image 6-User Image

Tails

1-User Image 2-User Image 3-User Image 4-User Image 5-User Image 6-User Image

Ears

1-User Image 2-User Image

Others

1-User Image 2-User Image

Special

This area is empty until I can find some sort of mythical creature sweatdrop
User Image

How to get one!

You may only request a custom if there are open slots.

Semi-Custom 300k
A monmera with random parts, since it means I can provide whatever I find first. Example:
Canine Head
Feline Paws
Rodent Tail

Full-Custom 1mil
A monmera with specific parts, since I have to search specifically for these parts and it requires a bigger effort from me.
Example:
Red Wolf Head
Snow Leopard Paws
Capybara Tail

Customs are not allowed to have "Special Parts" among the requests. However you may win a "special part" in an auction and then buy one of the custom slots to use it with.

Slots:
1-CLOSED
2-CLOSED

Pet Bribes

Right now the only thing I want is a
-"Phony" from "Phonyland"
-Horse from "Soquili"
-Lion, leopard or wild dog from "SoA"
-Kitsusagi, either regular, angelic, or demonic.
I wouldn't say no to those ones and it would earn you a random/semi custom/full custom depending on the case.

However feel free to ask if you have a pet that doesn't require RP or you're willing to make an exception in my case. Please do not feel discouraged if I say no, I have very specific tastes and don't really have the time for a whole bunch of pets.

Slots:
1-LittleYellow Jacket
2-OPEN
User Image

User Image

I know such unique creatures can be too much to handle sometimes. Feel free to drop them off in daycare should you need some help raising them. This area also helps them meet other monmera.

Daycare Facilities

The daycare facilities contain:
-Large Pool
-Green Area
-High Dome so creatures can fly/climb but not escape
-Soundproof to the outside world
-Several Natural fruit trees

If there's anything else you need or your creature has special requirements, we may be able to add new areas.

PS: Basically this is the area your characters will be RPing in most of the time./ RP is not mandatory and completely optional. Of course, events that happen during RP may affect the growth of your monmera.
User Image

Note
Please wait here for your packages and/or monmera

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Note

Goodness! What are you even doing here? we don't even have adult monmera yet!
User Image

User Image

I suppose you have questions. If it's not answered here feel free to ask and I shall reply as soon as possible.

1- So, how much are Monmera worth?
A: Ah, a very important question! You see, I only started selling them so I can further fund my research. So each Monmera is priced at about 30k in flatsale and faffles, these are first come first serve. This is mostly because they require so much work and such special items to create.

2- Why is there no body option?
A: I choose the body depending on your choices. Surely you don't want to end with a hippopotamus on a mouse body, the poor thing wouldn't be able to move.

3- Can I choose more than one part from each table?
A:Now now, let's not be greedy. Please pick only one item from each table.

4- What if I don't want ears?
A:Every option, except for the head and feet is optional.

5- What happens with the remaining items?
A:I keep them stocked for the next sale.

6- I don't understand the labels on the jars
A:Hahaha!, it'll be a surprise what you get then. Good luck!

7- My monmera tried to eat me! D':
A: I am not responsible should your pet try to eat you, other pets, or the neighbors. You may bring it back at any time, but there are no refunds.

8-Will events during RP affect my monmera?
A: Yes they will, it is only natural that if something happens to your monmera during RP it should be reflected at the next stage. RPing also helps them reach the next stages faster.

9-So if I don't RP it won't grow?
A: All monmera will grow without exception as these are RP optional. The only difference is the speed at which they do so.
User Image

Owner List

00000- DrTrelle / Lemon / 12-02-2011 / M / Healed
00001- Ryuukishin / Paco / 02-20-2011 / M / Healed
00002- Shiakutsu / Duoi / 02-20-2011 / M / Stitched
00003- Ameh / Dis / 02-20-2011 / U / Stitched
00004- Kamileunaire / Chachancho / 03-08-2011 / F / Stitched
00005- Ruriska / King / 03-29-2011 / M / Stitched
00006- Salem_Wingshread / Vara / 04-03-2011 / F / Stitched
00007- ShiPom / Shea / 04-10-2011 / M / Stitched
00008- AnimeChickie / ??? / 08-21-2014 / M / Stitched
00009- Fea Line / Jiburi / 08-21-2014 / F / Stitched
00010- thyPOPE / Outai / 08-21-2014 / M / Stitched
00011- Annora Lyrisa / ??? / ??? / ??? / Spoiled*
00012- Nikiana / ??? / 08-21-2014 / F / Stitched
00013- Little Yellow Jacket / ??? / ??? / ??? / Bagged
00014- Dreamer Vixen / ??? / ??? / ??? / Bagged
00015- Soldier of Song / ??? / ??? / ??? / Bagged

*Please contact me if your bag shows up as spoiled, we might need to replace a few parts if that has happened.
User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/Monmer]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/anime4/mnmr/abanner.png[/img][/url]

*Ask on the thread or through PM if you wish to affiliate smile

User Image

User Image
User Image

Lead Scientist - DrTrelle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items