Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I guess. XD

It's always baffled me because I don't particularly find myself to be all that attractive. Cute, yes. But lol.

AH WELL. I'm at least learning to deal with it as it comes, now! :D

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Whaaa? You're such a pretty thing, hush <3

Dealing is good! It's def not something worth putting yourself through if someone gets creepy and clingy and stalker-y.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I appreciate that you think so. xD
I'm starting to really like my smile, b the dubs!
Since I had my braces removed. :D I'm less self-conscious about smiling with my teeth showing. OWO

And yeah. People be craaaaaaaazy. >_>

plumems's Husband

Kitten

You should like your smile! You put a lot of time into making it perdy! :3

Srsly having your braces off is.... liberating. I was that way too about mine, but as soon as mine were off I had to start wearing retainers that I still have to wear 24/7 even all these years later. xD Mine are because of a ... special circumstance (I have two teeth in the front I was born without, so if I don't wear my retainer my teeth can *still* shift in my mouth) but I hope you aren't stuck with them, too?

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
O:

Woah. I've never heard of anything like that!

But no, I only have to wear my retainer at night. But I also wear it during the day sometimes when I'm on Skype and stuff with the boys and Alessandria.
They teased me a bit the first day but they've gotten over it, I think. XD

I mostly wear it during the day because I have a super sensitive gag reflex?
So I'm trying to get myself more used to it so I gag less when I'm wearing it at night. owo

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Yeah, I had baby teeth in those spots in the front but when they fell out... there were no adult teeth there. x3 Makes me look bucktoothed.. buckteethed... ...er, makes me look like I have buckteeth if I don't wear my retainer. xD;;

Do you have an awesome lisp with your retainer in? That was hard to get used to talking with it in. xP

I was sooo afraid mine were gonna magically pop out of my mouth in my sleep and I was going to end up swallowing them somehow when I first started wearing them. xD If yours are really far back to where it's messing with your gag reflex, maybe ask your orthodontist if he/she can saw it down a little?

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
They just didn't come in? That's so interesting! o_o

As for my lisp... XD
One time I said "Oh my gosh, you are so silly, Stuart."
And I have not said it with my retainer on since then. XD

Those "S" sounds!

And yeah, I was thinking about it! We'll see, though. My gag reflex is already going away a bit, lol.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What kind of retainers do you have?

plumems's Husband

Kitten

You are sho shilly, Shtuart? xD;

Yeah the adult teeth weren't even in my .. upper jaw. My mom is missing one tooth in the same spot, so I assume that's where I got it from, and I'm missing two.. on either side of my very front upper teeth.

The retainer I have has two false teeth on it, to keep my upper row of teeth aligned. Sort of like... idk, a bridge, I think it's called? Or maybe just a partial denture plate? I'm not really sure. I've had it for aaaaaaaages because I'd rather deal with the retainer than have teeth implanted into my gums. x.x; Less surgery I have to have in my life = awesome, imho.

Hopefully you'll get used to yours~ That's not too bad if you only have to wear it at night!

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yeah. XD
It was very ridiculous. I've taken to saying words with less S's in them, when I can. xD;

And huh. o:
I had too many teeth for my tiny mouth! I had all four of my first molars removed and my four wisdom teeth. XD

Teeny tiny Asian mouth and all, lol.

plumems's Husband

Kitten

I had my wisdom teeth out as well but your back molars too? O: Is that why you had braces, because your back teeth were pushing the rest of your teeth all out of whack?

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I believe so.

I had /perfect/ baby teeth. XD
And bad teeths for Asians are pretty typical.

Apparently Asian guys think messed up teeth are cute...

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Hm, that's.. interesting. xD Different cultures find different things attractive, I suppose!

Shame that your adult teeth didn't follow your baby teeth. xP At least it's all off now and you don't have to worry about it again! 8D

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
IT'S SUPER WEIRD. XD

And. Yeah. n_n
I have a permanent retainer on the bottom teeth...
The... Wire glued to the back of my four front teeth!

plumems's Husband

Kitten

D8... That's a.. thing, gluing the retainer in?! I'd go nuts if mine was permanently in my mouth... I can at least take mine out to eat or clean it or whatever. Maybe it's to prevent your back teeth from moving things around again.. idk. I feel for you though. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff