Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon
Dooma
Though I do have a few ONS mearh but no one is in an rp with them

*gives an evil smirk* Though I guess if Biel'en visited Breyant I guess they could have foals. Poor poor Biel'en XD though I am sure his family would be more than happy to hear that he had foals with a stallion XP
They would! Proably accept him back intot he fmaily and everything... >.>.... *shifty eyes*

Biel'en: *gulp*

Oh yes I am sure they would XD

Breyant: *smiles* You didn't mind last time we shared a room for a night. Don't worry you can be drunk again if you wanted.

Confident Duck

*appears*

What all have I missed

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*rolls through*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Enduring Guardian

I don't think you missed much Anes just talking bout possible breeding duos I think

Confident Duck

All the breedings.

*buries self in shop work instead*

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Dooma
DieKraft Fe-Amon
Dooma
Though I do have a few ONS mearh but no one is in an rp with them

*gives an evil smirk* Though I guess if Biel'en visited Breyant I guess they could have foals. Poor poor Biel'en XD though I am sure his family would be more than happy to hear that he had foals with a stallion XP
They would! Proably accept him back intot he fmaily and everything... >.>.... *shifty eyes*

Biel'en: *gulp*

Oh yes I am sure they would XD

Breyant: *smiles* You didn't mind last time we shared a room for a night. Don't worry you can be drunk again if you wanted.

Biel'en: True... we did have a good time...*ponders*

Otherworldly Bear

Ugh. Sleepy Peach is sleepy.
Hello again ^_^

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Biel'en: True... we did have a good time...*ponders*

Breyant: *Gives a nod* We did have fun. You did not complain once. Good thing I have a feminine figure. *laughs softly* And you wont have to carry them *pants shoulder* You will know where to find me if you want another fun night dear Biel'en <3

Enduring Guardian

Long time no see Katsumi, How's it hanging?

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Sorry to be gone everyone---DK had a broken toilet to fix! D:

Gah! *cries*
It ruined my nice purple towels and I had to go buy more today :/ Poooooooop! > sad

Bielen: *blushing violently* I didn't did I? Oh...well.. I suppose... we could hang out again *rubs his head nervously*

Enduring Guardian

Oh man that sucks about your toleit. I hope it got fixed though. Well new towel can be really nice.

Breyant: *pursed his full lips in a bit of a pout* Oh my dear Bielen you sound so unsure...was being with me really that bad? *leans forward to kiss the other stallion's cheek* Don't force yourself big guy
Dooma
Long time no see Katsumi, How's it hanging?

Great! Busy busy. Finally figured out how to draw appearently wink

Hows it going with you?

Enduring Guardian

Oh that is awesome. Congrats on figuring out the art of drawing. I still lack in that aspect XD

But I am doing well thank you for asking
I think jayoku's advice finally started sticking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas