Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Congrats winners~

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Eeee omg Burn the Land and Once Was Lost what a lovely pair I'm so gladddddd those two got paired up eeeee!

So excited to see all the babiesssssss wow

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Aaaaa congrats CC winners! <33 Once Was Lost and Sweet Bite are some of my favorite kin ever, ahah.

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
oh wow those pairs look fantastic! congrats you guys! can't wait to stalksee all the beautiful babies!

lostandtold
@Sarano: Yep, I do, but pretty much just with my little batch of friends. I haven't had much time to play lately, although I'm trying to pump up my level so I can go for an internship.

oh wow, I hope you get that internship and that it turns into a full job so you can make some awesome champion art!
and my username is SebbyGunner on League if you ever want to play(and I happen to be on), though, I plan to change it soon to something with "Krem" in it
oh, and I peeked at your tumblr, you should definitely post that Christmas Thresh in the concept forums. they might make it an actual skin in the next X-mas event.
and idk if you know already, but Asahi Kumoru also plays.

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
@Vamps: Oh my u///u How've you been? <3

@Krem: Well, it wouldn't be an art internship. Or job, if it comes to that, though there are a great many companies I'd like to work at. I'm at grad school for design, so that would be ideal!

Ahaha, the Christmas Thresh was a gag gift for Christmas! My good friend got a great laugh out of it. I may want to do just that, but I'd want to make t nice and clean first.

I did not know that! O: I would love to play with you all sometime, but I've been learning on bots, p. much, and just mucking around with friends.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Congrats all!

Human Human

*throws confetti on everyone*

Thank you to all the colorists for this event! ♥♥♥♥

Generous Bloodsucker

Congrats winners~! :D

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
heart Congrats winners! <3
OMG!!! EEEE! THANK YOU!!! *CLINGS*

Congrats to ALL the breeding winners!!!! <33333

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ELF said it very well~ EEEE OMG!! This is AWESOME~~~

Many congrats to everyone, I cannot WAIT to see the gorgeous babies that are going to come out of this event! *3*

Hallowed Hunter

Wait. What. ALKDASKLDJLA.

BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ; u ; asldkfjaklsdfa. Seriously cannot express this explosion of thankfulness and excitement that compelled me to press Shift + E over and over and over again. I have loved Dying Star since I saw her streamed. I love her entire line. And breeding with CROW!? Crow who is so perfect in so many ways again all thanks to Blue? (Seriously, the vaguest 'custom' description ever). Brb meltexplosion.

Congratulations to raffle winners, and other mixer winners! Sometimes I feel like RNG has a mind of it's own, and said mind has great pairing sense, because man Early to Rise x Ghost, Death in the Afternoon x Surface, hnnnnngh.

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
lostandtold
@Krem: Well, it wouldn't be an art internship. Or job, if it comes to that, though there are a great many companies I'd like to work at. I'm at grad school for design, so that would be ideal!

Ahaha, the Christmas Thresh was a gag gift for Christmas! My good friend got a great laugh out of it. I may want to do just that, but I'd want to make t nice and clean first.

I did not know that! O: I would love to play with you all sometime, but I've been learning on bots, p. much, and just mucking around with friends.

well I wish you luck all the same ^_^

and playing bots is OK. a lot of lvl 30 players do it when they just want to have a bit of fun or test out a champ or item build.

Phantom

Congrats!! o 3o

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

I don't know how I managed to miss all this yesterday, but phwoar. The RNG did a super job picking pairs, those are gorgeous, gorgeous matches I can't wait to see the kids from! And, ah, the CCs are so exciting - Pammus, I love the heartsy Valentine's theme you went with! XD CONGRATS, ALL OF YOU! And thanks, staff, for a wonderful event!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff