heart

And good luck to those still looking.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Night ghoul!

Obsessive Shapeshifter

OMG THIS EVENT I AM DYING

The peetsssssssssssss holy s**t. THE BAT THE CHEETAH WOW

And wow all the kin are stunning, especially enamored with the headless kio, the skull mask zikwa (!!), the white walker (wowowow), and HOOOOLLYYY SHITT the tree spirit zikwa is absolutely AMAZING I am entering the heck out of that contest jesus O-O

For now:

PALE SPIRITS RAFFLE

Preference List: zikwa
Kin Owned: omg like 86 or something i am not a newbie

Hallowed Hunter

Holy shiiiiiiit, the event looks amazing *____* Those spectral pets hot daaaammmnnn. Are turtles an open familiar? When did turtles happen. Wow I missed a lot.

PALE SPIRITS RAFFLE

Preference List: Kimeti, Zikwa, Acha
Kin Owned: More than 4 that's for sure =u=b

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

PALE SPIRITS RAFFLE

Preference List: kimeti, acha, zikwa
Kin Owned: well over 3, lol. heart

I also am completely grabby hands at DEM SPECTRAL PETS (especially those CHEETAHSOHGOD)

Divine Prophet

A SCARIFICATION STORY

Story:
"By the sea, by the sea..." I had heard this chanted by a stranger I once passed while running through the plains.
The sea? I had not heard of such a thing. I decided to ask my fellow kin of this word in hopes of finding an answer. I asked someone new everyday, for days on end! But when my own kind were unable to provide a answer, it greatly bothered me.
This word called 'the sea' was so great; it's energy and power so strong. I had to know what it was. I was determined to find an answer. One way or another, someone had to have heard of the sea, right?

I sought further; into the swamplands. There I met others in my galloping travel; the entangling roots of the trees hidden beneath murky waters made my journey slightly bumpy.
"Have you heard of the sea?" I would ask to Kimeti tall and short as I stumbled through their territory. Their replies were always the same.
There had to be at least one soul who knew what this word meant. It's meaning... Yet I came across none who knew, or had only heard rumors. Rumors were not what I wanted! Soon, my never ending wandering felt like years worth of travel to my aching body and hooves. My legs taut from attempting to bound across the swamplands, and bruised from tripping over hidden rootings and stones. It was very different from the carefree plains I called home.

"Have you heard of the sea? Have you heard of the sea?" This question became the only words I uttered to passerby as I cautiously made my way deep into the swamplands after what seemed like an eternity. Time was not readable here. I had earned nicks and cuts and bruises, had been attacked and ambushed and battered by animals; even unfriendly kin. Barely bounding away. Yet still, I chose to continue to journey on despite my condition.

The waters soon began to sting at my exposed wounds and somewhat ragged, furless features. Water does not sting, does it? The air began to smell different. It, too, stung my nostrils as I waded through a shallow stream that led outwards towards the light. Had I come across a new land?
Emerging into the blinding sunlight, there was the strangest noise I had ever heard: thunder on the land. The land was ever shifting, and of a bright, pale hue that took on the color of sunlight. There were giant, jagged rocks scattered across it's scape, and the water was the deepest blue. As bright as the sky! I had never seen such a sight.

A lone, ancient Kimeti sat atop a hill of this shifting land. I staggered over, hoping that they could perhaps answer the question that took over my very being. My mouth dry as I croaked,
"Have you heard of the sea?"

"I have. We can hear it right now."

...The sea was beautiful as opposed to me.

This was probably so pointless, but I felt so compelled to write about this Kiokote's long venture after becoming obsessed with finding an answer to his question.
I really enjoyed writing it either way! Trying to keep it under 500 words was a new challenge.

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
PALE SPIRITS RAFFLE

Preference List: red totoma, kimeti, acha, zikwa, & or black totoma
Kin Owned: 0 crying

I have always wanted one
I hope I can win

Bashful Browser

PALE SPIRITS RAFFLE

Preference List: Zikwa, kimeti, red totoma, black totoma, acha
Kin Owned: 4

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PALE SPIRITS RAFFLE

Preference List: Kimeti, red totoma, acha, black totoma, zikwa
Kin Owned: 5

Bashful Browser

I should add that I'm super excited for this. I'm just so drained from my new job and that's why I haven't been around much. But yay for Halloween event! I'll try to jump on as much as possible but I'll be moving into a new place starting tomorrow along with training for my new job. So I might be scarce.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*wiggles around a bit* I like hunting for things...

Trash Vampire

Vesperiie
Holy shiiiiiiit, the event looks amazing *____* Those spectral pets hot daaaammmnnn. Are turtles an open familiar? When did turtles happen. Wow I missed a lot.

PALE SPIRITS RAFFLE

Preference List: Kimeti, Zikwa, Acha
Kin Owned: More than 4 that's for sure =u=b
Turtles have been a thing for a very long time! They just don't get much love...

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PALE SPIRITS RAFFLE

Preference List: Zikwa, Kimeti, Acha
Kin Owned: 31...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff