Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

ZIKWA ZIKWA ZIKWA

Oh my gosh, that Kimeti buck one with blood pouring out of its eye! So creepy.
And I love that pumpkin one. * u*

Phew! I'm glad we're not doing legendary stuff because I am nowhere near done! :S

*flies off into the night*

Hallowed Hunter

Got some grams in at last <3 EDGE IS CLOSE. ISH. She has like... 6 or 7, maybe even almost 8 done. And a story. Man I have to get back into rping her! Slowly inching back into RP, school be screwed

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
YUS Miza the Zikwa!!!

and are the legendary ascensions not the same time every year? /only been around for one ascension event

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
Vesperiie
Got some grams in at last <3 EDGE IS CLOSE. ISH. She has like... 6 or 7, maybe even almost 8 done. And a story. Man I have to get back into rping her! Slowly inching back into RP, school be screwed

what is edge like? maybe i have a someone to rp with her

Colorful Contributor

I don't think mass ascensions are really a regular yearly thing. Ascensions can happen whenever the kimeti is ready by posting in the reqs completed forum and then a colorist's bribe thread, I believe.

Fashionable Rabbit

Eeeee gram masks.
Idk who to send any too though /thinks
Maybe I'll open some this week sometime :V

Beloved Shapeshifter

eeek. So much awesome. I need to go through my name list or some pallettes and see if I can come up with a totoma concept...

Hallowed Hunter

Would the bribe trigger the prompts? surprised Based on the last mass ascension, I think just saying there is going to be one en masse will spur people who are close to get those reqs done.

Krem, she's sorta a badass hunter type. Incredibly capable, with a cutthroat view of the world, snarky and independent by nature but learning the benefits of companionship and the trials of leadership through clan-leading... her timeline is messed up a bit xD

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
*** HALLOWEEN RAFFLE TIME! ***
[b]Huni Pi:[/b] [size=7]kimeti, acha[/size]

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

I've been meaning to work on Thaw's reqs but I'm rolling around in a lot of RPs atm and want to finish those up first. OTL

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Blue: I didn't think so.
As for reqs, Sorrel has her dream, story, and maybe 2 RPies done.
**pings a heart at Huni**

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Half hour left for grams!

Salty Human

*** HALLOWEEN RAFFLE TIME! ***
[b]ashes to the wind:[/b] [size=7] Kimeti Buck, Acha[/size]

I have no idea who to send masks to... Well, Lural for one, but I don't have any plots. -needs to make plots-

Fashionable Rabbit

I'll probably pick random people who didn't get any/much near the end of the event to get my masks. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff