Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Stubborn Strategist

Moonstone Dazzle
Just wanted to make it known I am officially opening my baby Gone to offers and plots~

User Image

I would love something interesting/fun for her!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. >>~? He is sort of wild and strange, but could warm up to someone who could be patient with him?

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Amorpheous
My second flight choice was Arcane~ I didn't know that flights determined eye color so I chose exactly how they told us: by your personality.
Thank you so much~ ♥ All your dragons are so pretty!
Arcane eyes look good on certain dragons ouo
i didn't chose by personality. i chose the flight by looking at all their nesting grounds. after i joined plague did i realize that they have different eye colours.
thanks ouo it's just my mild obsession with iridescent/shimmer genes that needs to be on almost all the dragons i own.

@Birdy:
no problem. i don't mind breeding them for you. that pair's hatchlings sell pretty fast =P

Human Human

FrostyPeaches

I think given my tendency towards cooler colors, one of the blue-eyed flights might have been a better aesthetic choice.
Yes, I have such an irishim obsession too. I've got two nests of not irishims right now using dragons I borrowed from Delphi, but I'm super excited about my next planned pair of irishim gembonded imps/skydancers. OuO

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

fluorescein
So, it's really early, but I was wondering if anyone was on who could answer my basic question re gem/treasures currency in FR. Basically, I want to buy a dragon and was wondering if this was a good price.

Depends on breed and genes! ouo The gem-bought dragon breeds are worth more than any others, and the newest genes will always trump the older, no matter if they're gem bought, typically.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Moonstone Dazzle
Just wanted to make it known I am officially opening my baby Gone to offers and plots~

User Image

I would love something interesting/fun for her!

Hnnn I only have like, two colorful boys, but if anyone interests you... vwv

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I picked fire simply because anytime I play a spell caster she/he prefers fire spells.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

User Image

Check it out! ;D

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
oooooooohh~ congrats on the clutch! (and I will most definitely check it out)

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

I will most def look over all offers for Gone. emotion_kirakira

It was a super long day at work

Human Human

look at our cute egglets! ♥

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

I picked Ice for the eyeesss. I like the lightning/wind eye colors more but I feel like ice matches everything...

and oh gosh those eggs *V*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I picked Nature on FR because I was going by where I thought I'd fit. ouo It was going to be that or Plague.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

If anyone wants Wind-eyed, Maize-bodied Imps, let me know what secondary colors you're looking for and I'll let you know if anything is born. The genes are Iridescent and Shimmer.

I'm to the point I've pretty much stopped collecting dragons and just exalt what's born, so I'm happy to help out if folk have something ideally in the Imperials. c:

Human Human

Chrys, what's your username on FR? OuO

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I am Sairys on FR! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items