Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Human Human

ARE YOU A 0-3 KIN NEWBIE? IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, PM ME.
First two newbies to PM me will get a cute baby! SUPER CUTE BABY. SUPER.

Petite Kitsune's Husband

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I can attest, they are super cute. 83

Human Human

For serious, these super cute lamb-butts are going to be gorgeous when they grow up.

Newbies, keep Morphy from being spoiled to death because of so many new kin by sending a quick PM! Let me spoil you!

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

I'm a newbie. /wink wonk throw that baby my way

Human Human

/slobbers all over the "newbie"

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

lies down on the couch like a french girl ; )

Hallowed Hunter

amorpheous
Yes yes yesss, you know I love Quick to Kill <3 And if that's the case, then we need more clones o.o

elvyralani
I need more creepy kin babies. I have 4 cc spots open!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I lean towards Demon Web, if either of these catch your eye

ARE THERE LAMBS ABOUT?

Petite Kitsune's Husband

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Anyone want to Bless my drunkard?

Hallowed Hunter

Astraea Pandora
Hi yes, I still exsist. I've just been sorta..like "IDK WHAT TO DO IN MATOPE ANYMORE" and now "IM SO OUT OF DATE FROM MATOPE IM A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING I BET PEOPLE HATE ME NOW" lurking from shame. sweatdrop

+

Allecc Lolliiii /hides between them gonk I'msosorryIstoppedcomingohgodnowwhatdoIdotogetcaughtbackupplzHALP
Astra darling, I have gone through these same exact feels gonk Not only could I never fault you for it, I can also attest that everyone is so forgiving and understanding about it, so much more than I deserve ; A ; heart

Doublepost cause that's what I get for not reading things x.x
Vesperiie
Astraea Pandora
Hi yes, I still exsist. I've just been sorta..like "IDK WHAT TO DO IN MATOPE ANYMORE" and now "IM SO OUT OF DATE FROM MATOPE IM A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING I BET PEOPLE HATE ME NOW" lurking from shame. sweatdrop

+

Allecc Lolliiii /hides between them gonk I'msosorryIstoppedcomingohgodnowwhatdoIdotogetcaughtbackupplzHALP
Astra darling, I have gone through these same exact feels gonk Not only could I never fault you for it, I can also attest that everyone is so forgiving and understanding about it, so much more than I deserve ; A ; heart

Thank you Vesppiii crying And grats on the win in MLP! *shakes* Judo is so cute I want to rp with him and help him become biiiggggg..plot with mmmeeeeeee

Hallowed Hunter

Astraea Pandora
Vesperiie
Astraea Pandora

+

Thank you Vesppiii crying And grats on the win in MLP! *shakes* Judo is so cute I want to rp with him and help him become biiiggggg..plot with mmmeeeeeee
Thank youuu ; u ; I am such a bad phonyowner/RPer though orz

Human Human

Vesperiie

I'd probably get a lot more stuff done if I had clones....... And get more sleep.
AND YES BEAUTIFUL LAMBS:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Patmos of Endtimes
Anyone want to Bless my drunkard?

Can do! Quote me!

Hallowed Hunter

ALKSDJASLKDJALS in a perfect world of unlimited colorist time, all totoma breedings would be growing ; u ;

Also is Tipsy having babbin? *__*
Vesperiie
Astraea Pandora
Vesperiie
Astraea Pandora

+

Thank youuu ; u ; I am such a bad phonyowner/RPer though orz

You are not bad at RP! Your RP are awesome! If you need/want help make him big and strong, please ask! =D

Ohh I want lamb 2, he's so cute crying

Petite Kitsune's Husband

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vesperiie
Also is Tipsy having babbin? *__*

I do hope so! I plan to CC her and Your Eyes Only until I get it. XD If I get a different one before then, though, with another acha, I am keeping the Blessing vague enough to apply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff