Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
most of my kin are from breedings, so it's hard to do the balance. I take the one that seems to fill a gap for me, or that in't too much like others I own, usually. Sometimes this messes up my genders.

33 does / 32 bucks just now, though. O.o I guess I have it sorted some recently?

Salty Human

-rolls around- heart

username: ashes to the wind
year you joined Gaia: 2007
kimeti: 11
kiokote: 1
acha: 3
totoma: 1
zikwa: 0

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i have 3 males and 1 female... i usually somehow end up having more males in the shops i tend to stick around in @.@ lol?
!! rejam growing !!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colorful Contributor

Ghastly shrieking erupts from a lamp-lit Massachusetts attic at the small hours of February the 20th, waking sleeping dogs for miles around, setting them to baying and howling. It is too high-pitched to wake their owners or their neighbors by itself, but the animals do the job well enough. Many are baffled by this strange occurrence; so close to Lovecraft country, those superstitious or highly imaginative by nature grow fretful. No explanation is ever tendered, but one person is seen to smile small and sly the next day, as though they are musing over some private, personal knowledge of good fortune or success.
!! and be blue dropoff !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!! rejam dropoff !!

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

username: Minsuil
        year you joined Gaia: 2009?
        kimeti: 13♀/11♂
        kiokote: 1♀
        acha: 1♀/1♂
        totoma: 1♀/1♂
        zikwa: 1♂

Getting closer to balance. rofl I usually just pick whichever kin sticks out to me the most in the breeding, but sometimes I chose kin with colors/patterns I don't have in an attempt to avoid taking a child that really looks like the parent I own. ' v'

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
username: Dizzy_Kat
year you joined Gaia: 2004
kimeti: 2
kiokote: 0
acha: 1
totoma: 0
zikwa: 0

All girls biggrin I normally wouldn't take a child that looked like the parent in other shops but I deliberately wanted one from Evening Fog xd and Ducks was just so pretty I couldn't resist in the end.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

I go with the one that calls to me the most out of breedings.

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Phantom

SilverShieldwolf
*hugs Miza*

heart

And same here, I just go with whichever one I like the most. xD

Fashionable Rabbit

/lays on thread
I don't want to go to work can't I just sleep all day

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
AHHHHHH. Ahhhhhhhhhh~
I shouldn't be online and instead be resting, but oh. Oh that whole clutch is amazing and it is absolutely breathtaking how each one is so different but so obviously their mother's child. <3
Vesp is the absolute best for blessing all of us with such amazing zikwa babies and I will never be able to repay the gut-wrenching love I feel for this clutch right now.
The twins. ;A; Rejam, you amaze me. They are so lovely and I adore how Double Vision's grays stand out more because of the vibrant orange while Seeing Double seems so delicate and faded because of her softer glow.
Seeing Double, you are my precious baby and I will never let you go. Never ever never. <333

Phantom

elvyralani
/lays on thread
I don't want to go to work can't I just sleep all day

/lays next to you
I don't want to go to work either.

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
I don't have any kin but personally, I tend to gravitate toward females. The girls in this shop are so pretty * u*

Fashionable Rabbit

You don't have any kin you say. /plots

-clings to miza-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out