Breedables Degenerate

Congrats everyone!

-scoops up new girl to figure out her name-

Ruriska's Compadre

Tipsy Prophet

Congratulations everyone! <3

Thank you so much for the awesome event! So many gorgeous kin! emotion_bigheart

Ghost

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          { *WILD MANIC SHRIEKING* OH MY GODDD!!! THANKS SO MUCH STAFF!! Congrats winnersss!! >w< }

Anxious Animal

QwQ My kitty outfit won something? I'm so happy! I had such little time for this event I kept forgetting to post my avatars I made and then the deadline passed. x.x
I actually forgot I entered anything in this event so this surprised me a lot!!

Congrats to all the other winners too!

Also does anyone know of where I can find a list of the gaia color schemes? I don't know what my options are! ^x^

A Knife

Kaluna Skunk

x

ALSO TY TO STAFF FOR THE WONDERFUL EVENT <3

Dapper Dabbler

Congratulations, winners! <3

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Congrats everyone!! <3 <3

Anxious Animal

AAAAAA I'm so excited, I picked zikwa for my semi's species since I dont have one yet.

I'll finally have my very own zikwa! <333

Thanks so much to all the amazing staff here.

Naughty Man-Lover

Matope
Congratulations to the winners of the avatar building contest - your sweet memories deserved three semi-customs.
Tara de Draiocht
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Colored by Amorpheous

Why hello there pretty doe!! <33 Thank yousomuch! Independence and Festive were my favs in this event whee (along with the ones from the stars game because well STARS <3)

I am SO Happy to have won her <33 beautiful heart Now to find a name <3 she reminds me of astrology so maybe something to do with my birth month <3

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

*CRIES* Come to me, my Seabreeze lighthouse buck I'm so happy just like I was with eleventy-million bunnies thank you so so much!!! QAQ

CONGRATS to all the winners, what a fun and beautiful event this was! Aaaahh, I'm so excited to see all the semis, there were so many awarded and it's so exciting even just to think about the colour schemes that'll be chosen! The colourists are so good and kind and hardworking!

(And...I gotta admit...I'm so excited to see the future colour-scheme-mixing babies that'll come out of all of these, that'll be so fun! QAQ)

King Bunny

Oh my gosh! He was the first thing I even noticed in the event. *so happy with him*
Thank you so much!

Congratulations to the other winners!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas