Visitor counter! Please be sure to read our entire first page. <3

+1 1 100.0% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
i wanna be part of page 100 event. biggrin for the semi custom? haha..

and timeer.. that's so sweet. x3 -pets n huggles you-

teehee.. to be fair, i knew about Timeer's socks since i've kind of known Timeer around for a while.. and made socks at trash bandits. o-o

timeerkat generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 115!

*huggles back* heart i adore that socks raccoon! biggrin

that reminds me, i need to go through my socks display thread and clean it up. i'm sure some of those links are expired.

I'll update the post after I eats~ <3

and ooh, you have a thread? May I see it? =D
I think I will also enter the semi-custom raffle, as long as nobody has any objections on the matter.

...Since we've been talking about a custom for me for a while. xD

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Renshu Li

welcome back to gaia. see in your sig that you recently returned. it would seem recently quite a few people are drifting back. 3nodding

timeer, <3 you've always been so nice. x3 hehe.. even like when your camper ttly sent my camper some grams one year too. XD heart

I really hope to get her elsewhere one day.

timeerkat generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 257!

mausoleum - sure, here you go! (keep in mind that it needs a thorough cleaning and updating, and i think some pets still need to be added...)

aw, thanks, grace. the same goes for you. heart i'm torn on whether or not to try to get ozzie at other shops (with demy's and maru's (she did his coloring, i'm pretty sure) permission, of course).

timeerkat generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 244!

Aww, very cute. =D
Graceangel
Renshu Li

welcome back to gaia. see in your sig that you recently returned. it would seem recently quite a few people are drifting back. 3nodding
Thank you. I actually returned by accident, because of Maus. I offered to help her out with the last event, not intending to be here; but I got the link to the thread to see the reactions etc, and ended up returning to Gaia to be here! xD

timeerkat generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 3!

thanks! i love him to death. heart

timeerkat generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 2!

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
timeerkat
mausoleum - sure, here you go! (keep in mind that it needs a thorough cleaning and updating, and i think some pets still need to be added...)

aw, thanks, grace. the same goes for you. heart i'm torn on whether or not to try to get ozzie at other shops (with demy's and maru's (she did his coloring, i'm pretty sure) permission, of course).

a while back, i sent one to demy asking for permission on carmen. She was super flattered. XD haha.. and said it was fine. x3 sometimes i've almost got her places.. but then i stopped cuz i wanted to get her somewhere she could be rp'd and find friends.

might get her at faekats.
...From 300 to 3!

timeerkat generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 287!

timeerkat generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 103!

randomizer, you so crazy! mrgreen

i always make it a point to get the original artist and colorist's permission before getting a similar pet elsewhere (unless it was a custom entirely of my own design). even if i know they'd be for it, i like having it in writing, so to say.

ooh, faekats would be a good option. though i want to get socks and kaylee there first. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff