Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor counter! Please be sure to read our entire first page. <3

+1 1 100.0% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]

Robina-Raven generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 40!

Renshu Li
Robina-Raven
Hi Ren! ^_^
Good... Morning? Yars, is morning for you. Still up, or up early?

Still up. Considering bed soon in hopes of being up for a bit tonight and getting some net time. Not really sleepy yet. confused

Colorful Waffles

Renshu Li
Green Ever After
Renshu Li

-wiggles at-
o3o <3
Hi to you as well. xP Hope you are well!
It's been a long time if you're the person I'm thinking of aha
I'm doing well, you?

Robina-Raven generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 71!

Yay! Figured out the wig idea!

Robina-Raven generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 230!

'nother roll
Robina-Raven

Still up. Considering bed soon in hopes of being up for a bit tonight and getting some net time. Not really sleepy yet. confused

Urgh, I know how that feels...

Green Ever After
It's been a long time if you're the person I'm thinking of aha
I'm doing well, you?
Since I left Gaia for about three years... Yes I probably am, and yes it has been!
I'm glad you're doing well. I'm not doing too badly, my life is awash with rabbit and fish trials and tribbilations, which I enjoy!

Robina-Raven generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 134!

Renshu Li
Robina-Raven

Urgh, I know how that feels...

Yeah, is not fun. bleh.

Also, I seem to keep falling for stuff you color. So pretty~
...Keep? I was only aware of the figurine boy, but I'm glad you like my colouring! I had been doing it for a long time- but then I took a long break, as well, so I feel a little rusty at present.

Robina-Raven generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 63!

Renshu Li
...Keep? I was only aware of the figurine boy, but I'm glad you like my colouring! I had been doing it for a long time- but then I took a long break, as well, so I feel a little rusty at present.

The two spirit guides up in the games. They're cute! <3 But yeah, figurine boy is my favorite of them all so far.
...They're all a shade of grey (white being a shade!) with red. Do I detect a colour preference, or is that merely coincidence? xP
Think it might be a coincidence, but I am partial to red. I love the heart pattern on the Koma Inu. Espcially how on the front leg there looks like a broken heart, and a few other places where the heart might be broken, might not. Makes me think of different levels of relationships, from falling for each other to breaking up to healing. heart

The Tanuki makes me think of Raphael, my favorite ninja turtle, for some reason. So love. lol
Aw, I'm glad someone looked closely at the hearts on the Koma Inu! I spent a lot of time on his pattern, slipping little hearts in among the spots and splodges and trying to make them match.
Although the Raphael one is a kind of random reaction, heh. Still, I'm glad you like them both!
And liking red means that this must be a good holiday for you, hm? I like red myself, but I don't like pink, or hearts or floweriness or frills, etc. (Don't ask me how I managed to do that female figurine, and make her look good!)
The broken heart was the first detail I saw. <3 There's a spot on the rear leg that looks like a lipstick kiss too. Made me smile. smile

Yeah, it is a bit random, but it works for me. lol

Yeah, I tend to like Valentine's pretty well, just not so much the emphasis on "other's should buy this for you!" cause there's so much cute stuff I want! And this is the first year I had someone to get me something in so many years. heart But she's broker than me, which is saying something, so she drew me a pic of my favorite ninja turtles instead.

I wish I was better at computer coloring, but I'm working on it. Of course, I need someone to sit with me and show me how stuff works. x.x Computer programs confuse me so much!
Ninja turtle pictures: More romantic than roses!

Also don't worry, I remember when I first started... MAN was I bad. I mean, I was a decent artist, but my colouring was TERRIBLE. I shudder to remember, and I can't even leave that in my past because it's how I met Maus! xD
Anyway, point is that you get better, especially as you learn more about your program and how to make the most of it. Experimenting can help a lot, especially with different tools and layer modes for shading. What do you use?
For me, totally! Plus, my girlfriend and I met because of Ninja Turtles, so it works! ^_^

I use MSPaint when desperate and tried a version of Photoshop and Paint.net or something? My comp crashed and I lost both, so have to figure out something when I feel the need to color better than MSPaint allows. Have more fun coloring IRL with colored pencils, so trying to figure out how to borrow my roommates tablet (maybe buy one of my own) and see how that works for me, because my big issue with coloring on a comp is the mouse.
Haha, okay, so that really is more romantic for you! That's kind of adorable too. <3

Erm, if I were you I'd download GIMP. It's a free image manipulation program which can do almost everything Photoshop can do; it's what I use. Although, of course, that doesn't help with the mouse issue, but you seem to have ideas around that already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff