Welcome to Gaia! ::

This will end on Friday, November 5th! Everyone who wants to enter, get it in by then!

The winner will discuss pricing and such with me, then, so that we can come to an agreement about how much you'd like, and what you're all going to do. smile I'm a flexible person, and the more flexible you are, the more you're likely to get off of me.

<center>Dustfeather's Lineart Contest!</center>

Thanks to a custom SoA, I'm able to begin this earlier than I thought I would be able to, since I had to save up quite a bit for the Halloween Event I'm running. smile Thank you, Vashtya! heart

Anyways, I'm looking for a humanoid lineartist. My dear roommate (winterfalcon on here) will supply the creature lineart, but I need humanoid lineart! Continue reading if you're interested.

arrow I will need 6-10 pieces of humanoid lineart. I'm not going to release the details here, however. So please give me examples of your previous humanoid lineart. smile They must be inked! I need to be able to know your inking style, after all. I wouldn't want people having to waste their time drawing for this if they won't get picked, so that's why I'm not asking for anything specific.

arrow I may also ask you to do a few headshots of humans for graphics for the front page. smile I will pay extra for this.

arrow I wish to be able to edit the lineart as I'd like...not massive edits, but small ones. If you're not alright with this, please do not enter this contest. Or if you think you'll have time to do it yourself, we may be able to work something out.

arrow I will end this contest when I find someone that I really want to be able to do this, but I'm probably going to leave it open for several weeks to be able to garner some interest. I also reserve the right not to pick anyone.

arrow The prize right now is 400K. Trust me, it will raise. smile I'm willing to pay up to 1500K, once I earn the funds for it, to pay for this lineart.

arrow If you want, you can get a free custom of the pet once I open the shop. I think it's sad that some people don't give the artist one of their own creation! So if you want, I'll do a free one for you. smile

<center>The reason why I'm starting this thread so early is that I'd like to release these pets by this Christmas or during New Year's. I'm also going to be working more on my Shadows of Africa thread in the next month, so I shall not have time to start setting this up, anyways. smile

Thanks! heart </center>

Entrants

YourWorthless111 #1
Jadaria
FluffyCheese DeviantArt Account
Zennith Pet Shop
Zennith Art Shop
Trinity_Celes_Rune #1
Trinity_Celes_Rune #2
Dawnie .-. Chan #1
Dawnie .-. Chan #2
Dawnie .-. Chan #3
Dawnie .-. Chan #4
Dawnie .-. Chan DeviantArt Account
Dawnie .-. Chan Image Gallery
Nephy #1
Pangolin #1
eviktedRei Shop #1
eviktedRei Shop #2
eviktedRei Shop #3
eviktedRei DeviantArt Account
merangue Commission Shop
merangue Collaboration - girl on the left
Andrani DeviantArt Account
Getsurei DeviantArt Account
Dragonz_luvr #1
Dragonz_luvr #2
Dragonz_luvr #3
Statfaether #1
Starfaether #2
Starfaether #3
Falia DeviantArt Account
Falia #1
Falia #2
Falia #3
Snookie DeivantArt Account
Snookie #1
Kel-chan DeviantArt Account
Kel-chan #1
Kel-chan #2
Kel-chan #3
Toushin DeviantArt Account
Dreor #1
Dreor #2
Dreor #3
Dreor #4
Dreor #5
Dreor #6
Dreor #7
Dreor #8
Dreor #9
Dreor #10
Dreor #11
Dreor #12
Dreor #13
Dreor #14
JazzKatt DeviantArt Account
d0mMys_giRl14 #1
d0mMys_giRl14 #2
d0mMys_giRl14 #3
d0mMys_giRl14 #4
d0mMys_giRl14 #5
d0mMys_giRl14 #6
d0mMys_giRl14 Image Gallery
Ultimecia #1
Ultimecia DeviantArt Account
Orphene Image Gallery
Rena Ichijouji
Reenee-chan #1
Reenee-chan #2
Reenee-chan #3
Reenee-chan #4
..IvyCurse.. #1
..IvyCurse.. #2
..IvyCurse.. #3
..IvyCurse.. #4
Nephy #1
Nephy #2
Nephy #3
Nephy DeviantArt Account
EvilGummy #1
EvilGummy #2
EvilGummy #3
EvilGummy #4
EvilGummy #5
EvilGummy #6
EvilGummy #7
EvilGummy #8
Island Image Archive
Tragicity #1
lilwerewolfgirl #1
o-Raichu-o #1
o-Raichu-o #2
o-Raichu-o #3
o-Raichu-o #4
o-Raichu-o #5
o-Raichu-o #6
o-Raichu-o #7
Sirenz #1
Sirenz #2
Sirenz #3
Sirenz #4
Reevely #1
Reevely #2
Reevely #3
Reevely #4
Reevely #5
Reevely DeviantArt Account

*opens* whee

Ecavi's Queen

Trickster

*dances* Yaaay! Too bad I can't draw people. XP;
Good luck, Dustie! whee heart
wink

*wonders if winter is still doing the creature lineart for the D'ni too* xD Are you going to get involved with that too, Dustie? Or just run this one?
Omigod O.o''' I need a sample! *frantically digs in her com*
Kel-chan
wink

*wonders if winter is still doing the creature lineart for the D'ni too* xD Are you going to get involved with that too, Dustie? Or just run this one?

No, just this one. *laughs* This and SoA will be enough for me to run. wink

Hi, Yuny, Safaia. smile
Heh. You will be a busy girl. xD Good grief, the forums are fast tonight...
This i have to admit is my WORST picture but its the only one i could scan right now but i will get you a much better one ^_^;
User Image
Ooohh... this looks like it'll be interesting. heart I'm definitely gonna give this a try. 3nodding What kinda style are you looking for? More cute, or more realistic? domokun
Eek! I should add that it should be an inked picture. smile So I can get a feel for your inking skills, as well. Sorry about that, YourWorthless111, I wasn't thinking.
Starr-chan
Ooohh... this looks like it'll be interesting. heart I'm definitely gonna give this a try. 3nodding What kinda style are you looking for? More cute, or more realistic? domokun

More cartoony, anything from anime style to Disney style, or anything inbetween.
whats a humanoid? a human, and how do i ink? on the computer? or on real life o.o;; sorry for the stupidity questions ^^;;
dustfeather
Starr-chan

More cartoony, anything from anime style to Disney style, or anything inbetween.

Hmm... I'm sure I'll find something. 3nodding heart
Meh, why not. This is coloured... All I have is coloured atm. xd I'll get some non-coloured soon, if ye'd like.

First - DevArt gallery - http://jadaria.deviantart.com

Annnnd... Random pic I have uploaded.

User Image

*will return later with more once done inking things*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items