Welcome to Gaia! ::

LH V.2.1... A mix of original and revision. Opinions?

Like. 0.67692307692308 67.7% [ 44 ]
Dislike. 0.13846153846154 13.8% [ 9 ]
Other. 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Invisible Lover

Ahaha. Yeaah

Oooh Pacific Rim. I keep hearing about how awesome it is and that I should go see it laffs. I might maybe, this week. It just sounds very like Neon Genesis Evangelion except you have 2 pilots. It looks pretty amazing from all the GIFs I've seen on tumblr tho.

Oh yiis writing fandom things laffs. When I start writing them I'm like omfg my life choices

Proxy Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pacific Rim is pretty great. I never thought it was like Eva at all, really. Pacific Rim feels like a big old multi-national war movie. It's pretty great though.

Ah, yes, fandoms. They hurt me so...

Invisible Lover

LMFAO. You can't say that the concept doesn't at all sound vaguely like NGE. Like, pilots in giant mecha suits fighting off monsters?

Oh my god now it sounds like Gundam.

I'll see if I have time to go see it on Friday ahahaha.

Fandoms are angst-ridden grief lined holes that we all inevitably drop into.

Proxy Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
It sounds like every mech anime. xD It's definitely a nod to them, but if you break things down to one sentence they all sound the same. :p

It's true. Fandoms ruin lives. Especially the snk fandom.

Invisible Lover

xD Well, how much can you do with giant robot suits? True true.

OMG. SnK. I haven't started watching but I've seen an episode (12 or 13, I think LMFAO Colleague was watching at work and I just peeked over his shoulder like-- //shot). I'm not sure I was impressed enough to keep watching but dayumm it looked badass. Also all the SnK jokes go over my head and I'm like ugh okay I should watch for that if nothing else. Are you going to tell me I need to watch it and let it take over my life? emotion_kirakira

Proxy Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
I resisted SNK for so long. Then I caved and my life has never been the same.

I dgiohgifhigufhbfg every time an episode comes out.

I read the entire manga, all 48 chapters, in one sitting.

It destroys lives. (yes watch it do it)

Invisible Lover

Oh my god this sounds even more life ruining than Avengers or Tom Hiddleston LMFAO.

I'll look into it, promise. But dear god I don't need anymore fandoms in my lie too many already ahhh.

Proxy Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
Only if you want to~

Since I've been gone so long I don't suppose you can tell me how to get started on the transfer process for my characters here? :p

Feels like longer than 6 months have passed...

Invisible Lover

I will, just probably not in the next week. Maybe the first week of August.

lmfao sure. Would you prefer to do it over AIM? I feel like this might take a looong time lmfao. But basically just read the info, see who/what needs tweaking to fit into the setting then start a transfer quest. Since now there are other stages and such, so yeaahh. Wait for Omie approval and tada brand new charrie in the setting. All the previous RP word counts can carry over.

Proxy Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
I wouldn't mind talking a bit over aim~ I'll add you.
Yay~

New Cedar and Lea art~ Nap time~

Fluffy Pup

Hi hi guys, how is everyone doing? ouo <3333

/tosses Yun out by the scruff of his shirt

Yun: -flops and lies still- ........... maybe if I play dead she'll die for real. .-.

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-Touches the thread inappropriately-

Akoyagero's Husband

Dapper Bloodsucker

I'm coming home soon from vacation. Anyone wanna plot? u wu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items