Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why now? Why now of all dern times?! Urgh!
ok, I found a way to work it ^-^
I haven't... crying

I hate when this happens...
Shukumi
Alex Kerrith
Ballentine
-bounces around wanting #3-

*waves* ^^

I thought the FBI tied you up o-o; *calls the FBI again*

Nope they didn't mirandize me, those bastards... Thus, I am once again free to roam the streets.

Anqi - That's fine, I was planning to anyway ^^
you have to right click on the page numbers displayed at the top of the posts and click -open in new window- then it will take you to the next page or post ^-^ even if it says your message was lost, just do that, it will work!
ok now gaia is being weird O_O
So many people going for the siamese, its going to be tough, oh well i'll just have to stay in a state of cat-like readiness.
ninja
BunnyMayCry
you have to right click on the page numbers displayed at the top of the posts and click -open in new window- then it will take you to the next page or post ^-^ even if it says your message was lost, just do that, it will work!

I will have to try that... I really don't want it to mess up when the sales open stare :
Alex Kerrith
Shukumi
Alex Kerrith
Ballentine
-bounces around wanting #3-

*waves* ^^

I thought the FBI tied you up o-o; *calls the FBI again*

Nope they didn't mirandize me, those bastards... Thus, I am once again free to roam the streets.

Anqi - That's fine, I was planning to anyway ^^

Come visit me down behind Mcdonald's sometime. wink
-does a dance- I really love #3!!! Ima gonna get it!!! I hope ^-^
Im never ganna get kitling, not for another 7 months.
Im willing to trade my bunny ears and 1000 for the siamese ^-^

can I do that, or do I have to pay all in full price? Cause the ears alone are worth about 4000g
Gaia's definitely being messed up for me... it stops at page 19 sometimes... and doesn't show the new pages... stare Stupid dealies... *stabs*
User Image

Yes this is me... I'm trying to get some gold for this one... I won't be staying log on this account though. Bye, I'm still here as Llethander though ^_^

Tipsy Conversationalist

Starred Love
anqi
Starred Love
I dont have a computar tomorrow, We are taking it down so we an put up our new one

sweatdrop Sounds like you are out of luck them. ><; Sorry that you won't be around this evening or tomorrow to get one.
and then I wont have internet for another month...

Well, the best thing for you to do then is to NOT get one of these pets right now. Your pet will be left neglected if you cannot be here to take care of it. It would probably be best that you let someone that can take care of the pet get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff