Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to school for, and basically know how to do the random image script on my own hosting but there's nothing like being lazy and having some other site do it for me lol And the fact that they're still around says something, to me anyway.

That is an awesome audio in your sig though smile I'm glad to see that shop back, as well as this one.

Wilderness Nymph

natty- She's did!

Shi- I know! It feels like it's been forever. It's good to see you again. I've been doin pretty good, just a bit tired. Probably gonna pass out in a while.

Floppy Sex Symbol

That's awesome you know how to script your own random images. I wish I could do that, but it would just confuse me. x3

Thank you. I'm sooo happy that the shop is back. Same with this one, but if I can be honest, when I first found Audio, I fell in love with the shop.

Bella: Indeed. emotion_kirakira
I'm going to school for web design/development and so it's one of the perks of all that. I have always loved coding in particular. There's something about it when I actually get a script running correctly that makes me squee a little bit. I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to that.

I think I found this shop first, waaaaaaay back when. However I acquired my audio first. Funny how that seems to work out like that haha. I think I like them equally though. I'm just glad to see familiar shops still around when I log in. I've been so busy with school, I don't often get the chance to goof off on Gaia anymore, so coming back and seeing shops that I thought were long gone, coming back, makes me extremely happy.

Floppy Sex Symbol

That's cool. It's always good to enjoy what you're going to school for.

I don't remember what shop I found first... I think it was Audio. I don't even remember which shop I got a pet in first. Either way, I like both shops... but Audio has a special place in my heart. So does Talaye, but that shop isn't running anymore.
But it is good that shops that were temporarily dead are coming back alive

Dapper Lunatic

bella dea
natty- She's did!

Shi- I know! It feels like it's been forever. It's good to see you again. I've been doin pretty good, just a bit tired. Probably gonna pass out in a while.

It has been forever, haha. It's good to hear that you're doing well! I've missed you. c:

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
heart yum_puddi

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
/pounces grace

Nebula Dragon

tani duh!
/pounces grace

I followed you, btw. Don't know if there are any points or anything for advertising here, but . . . here I am.

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
LydaLynn

I followed you, btw. Don't know if there are any points or anything for advertising here, but . . . here I am.

Yay! New people!
          And there probably would be points for advertising if I didn't run the shop XD

Welcome!~
          User Image

Nebula Dragon

tani duh!
    LydaLynn

Yay! New people!
            And there probably would be points for advertising if I didn't run the shop XD

Welcome!~
            User Image

I didn't realize this was your shop. Thank you. I've put in an application but I'm working on another example [stained glass look - if I can make it work].

tani duh! rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 3, 1 Total: 12 (5-20)

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Signature Look 250
      • Timid 100
              Awesome Lynn! Can't wait to see all the finished examples :3User Image

Dangerous Nerd

LydaLynn

[Slides a girl your way~] User Image

Nebula Dragon

Malikztiah Ankhere
        LydaLynn

[Slides a girl your way~] User Image

She's lovely, I adore the Ahnks!

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
        • Bunny Hoarder 150
        • Cool Cat 500