Welcome to Gaia! ::

Home again home again XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD You know you play Skyrim/travel with Cicero too much when you automatically hear 'Home again home again' in his voice and imagine him skipping off to return to the Night Mother... XD

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD I swear to every deity in existence, I read Lessieal's post and heard it in Cicero's voice. Although he finished the phrase in my head. XD In game, he goes, "Home again, home again! I'll return to the Night Mother straight away!" and off he goes... XD
*just tilts head*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Hrm... I can't find a video of just that little bit he says, else I'd link it. XD I do have four audio videos linked in his post in my journal though that is a collection of everything he says in game if you can stand his voice to listen to em, that is... lol

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
cicero is amuseing but sooo annoying at the same time X last playthrough i jumped at the chance to kill him, but next time through i think ill let him live and see what comes of it, from what you say he sounds like a pretty awsome companion to have

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD He's an amazing companion to have. lol If you don't kill him when you have the chance, he literally cannot be killed by anything afterward. XD Unlike all the other followers. lol And I got tired of my spouse in game charging head long at ancient dragons and getting killed, so hubby stays home and Cicero runs around with me. XD The only real issue I have with Cicero is because he is classed as an Assassin, when yer sneaking, he's right up on yer bum, pushing you around corners/off cliffs/into walls/etc. XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
And I'm gonna head off to bed now. 83 Night ya'll *rolls off with her hoard*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lessieal
*just tilts head*

Watch this

http://youtu.be/EszqX4G9fDk?t=1m33s

It is one of the few times he says it...well, he probably says it lots but you tube videos of him saying it isn't exactly easy to find apparently even though there be a lot of Cicero vides on YT.
lol he says it with the right tones at least. *Has never played skyrim, has oblivion but didn't get into that much*

TY for the link btw.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yw ^^

And yes, he does, never played any of the Skyrim series but watching a few vids of him I can see why people love him, may just be my second fave clown character in a video agme (Kefka being the first.)
What about Harlequinn from batman?

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
She is alright, she just annoys me a little too much, the whole 'Mr J' gets on my nerves after hearing it fifty million times.
lol but she's so heart even after how mean he is to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff