Hallowed Werewolf

*lurky lurk lurk* ninja heart

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*flops around tiredly*
Hello werefox ^.^ Haven't seen you here before course I haven't been here much myself until recently.

SilverGui's Waifu

*twirls and smiles* heart

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
@ Naf:: 83 Glad there was at least one vid of him saying it. lol Kefka and Cicero are tied for favorite jester characters for me. lol

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lessieal
lol but she's so heart even after how mean he is to her.

Now see, I get that buuut I also look at the way she ended up being his lackey in the first place, she had no brains, she basically saw a mad man, thought 'I love him! Lets be bad together!' And that was it, I mean, at least Joker, Penguin, Riddler etc had a good reason to be bad (well more or less) but she, she just turned bad because she wanted to try and be the girlfriend Joker never wanted, if she had a better reason to be bad maybe I would like her more but her reason for being a bad guy is too pathetic and one of the reasons I like a villain is if they have an interesting enough back story to go along with their character, even if there isn't one and their just bat s**t insane like Kefka, at least it makes them appealing to me.

Val: I am to, someone should just upload him saying it instead of needing to scroll through 98% of the video just to get to it.

And I would say tied for me but Kefka was just far to sadistic and evil for me, Cicero, from what I have seen, is an awesome bad guy but Kefka was just a tad more evil, leaving the place practically dead before half way through the game just makes me love him a tad more then Cicero, he did a job and did it fantastically and became a god at the same time.

Geranted, I have heard if you don't kill him Cicero basically becomes invincible but still...not God status. XP XD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
lmao Yeah, I can vouch that if you don't kill him, Cicero becomes invincible. XD The developers spent ALOT of time on Cicero. He's the only character in Skyrim that will randomly burst out into dance and he's got... I think... over 32 unique phrases. And you can equip him with just about anything, although if you give him two staves that still have charges on em, he'll use those till he can't zap things with them anymore. XD If I had a camera that could be pointed at my tv and if my tv didn't have missing/twitchy parts at the top part of the screen, I'd livestream some of Skyrim for people. XD I'd say I could do it from my laptop, but my P.o.S. laptop can't run Skyrim even on it's lowest graphics settings, so I've only been able to play on XBox. Which you can't put mods on. You CAN mod the PC version though.
Nafretiti

I'm not a big DC fan myself, I'm a Marvel girl. heart But as I remember Harlequinn was his shrink or what not, and he may have just reversed it on her and slowly made her a bit insane instead.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL Val I have him in my head with Kefkas voice now going "dance...dance...!" every time he zaps someone *played Dissida far too much*. XD

But boo! It would be fun to watch a walkthrough...then again I could get it, my PC should be able to handle it now that i have a new one.

Lessieal: She was his shrink, at least an intern anyway, but I could see that, slowly having her mind be changed by the love of how insane could be...but I guess I am just looking at it as just a silly way of turning bad. It states on WIKI she basically instantly fell in love with him as soon as she saw him...not entirely a great way to turn bad.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*snickers* I loved Dissidia when I had it and a PSP. XD
lol yeah
I guess I just like to see it as he used her for his freedom and unexpectedly got stuck with her. Since at times she ruins his stuff for him off and on, and well how she rawrs at him at times too.

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image
That is what a true gentlemen does!

*Keels over*

There is no puzzle without a solution.
User Image

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*pokes at Hound with a stick of chocolate pocky* O3o?

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
0_o
//pokes Houndon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash