User Image
This may help ><

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*giggles at Barnaby's post* XD He's... straight and with Kotetsu? *shot* And still has 3 breedings? *nests on Sunny* 83

Demonic Shapeshifter

He still believes he's straight. *shot*
>< I'm still fixing errors in my journal. *goes to fix that*
Barnaby: *glares*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Hrm... Any of these girls strike yer fancy for Duo, Sunny? If not, tis fine. Just makin offers. Totally willing to rp too. Their certs link to their posts in my journal if you want personality infos.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

*shotsobad* XD

lol I just bet he still believes he's straight. XD

Kotetsu:: *blinks* Wait... Does that mean that Bunny-chan thinks that I'm a girl, or that he's a girl....? *goes slightly cross-eyed in confusion*

Demonic Shapeshifter

*nearly dies laughing*
Barnaby: *face turns red* I don't think I am a girl. ....but I am not comfortable saying I'm....gay......
Alex: Awww come one Dad! It's not that bad!

*eyes the offers*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
SunFireDemon
Nafretiti
Before I put my form up is crossdressing allowed on Zunes? I only ask because some shops don't allow cross dressing/cross gender/whatever so...

Not exactly sure how I am going to do this Zune, whether to make him on female LA or yet have the gender as male or what...but still, thought I would ask. XD

Cross dressing is allowed but it must be done on the line art that the gender is. So a male that dresses like a female must be made on male lines. Same with Females that dress like males must be on the female lines. Hope that helps

thank you! <3

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Kotetsu:: *blinks at that, then pouts slightly, his lower lip trembling a bit* B-bunny is ashamed of saying he's with me then...?

Serina:: *snorts in an unladylike manner at Kotetsu's actions and stalks off to get away from her massively emoting father* I'll be... out.

D'awwwwwwwwww.... *snuggles Kotetsu* <3

XD Sorry. I couldn't help but have Kotetsu say that. It just... really seems like something he'd say if such a situation did happen. XD

Demonic Shapeshifter

Don't worry guys! Ihave the answer! His post is now edited to say Bi *beams proudly*

Barnaby: No no. It's not that........ just........ feels strange to say that. *pats Tiger's back* You are my partner and I would not have anyone else by my side.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*chuckles* Still doesn't really help poor Kotetsu's bruised feelings. Although Barnaby never did actually say that he didn't think of Kotetsu as the girl.... *shotsobad*

Kotetsu:: *sighs* I know Bunny. Doesn't stop me from wanting to shout at the top of my lungs that you're mine, though. *grins a bit*

Demonic Shapeshifter

Barnaby: You...really want to do that? *blinks*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Kotetsu:: *blinks and nods* Yeah, but not if it upsets you in any way. You know how I get when I feel something really strongly. *gives one of his wide cheeky grins*

Demonic Shapeshifter

Baranby: *soft smile spreads over his face* And here I never realized you felt this strongly about me. *kisses Kotetsu on the lips* I am you Bunny. And you are my Tiger.

dear lord that came out cheesey........

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD It did, but considering the person it's directed at, I don't think he'll care if it's cheesy. lol

Kotetsu:: *nearly pounces Barnaby in his sudden happiness and wanting to hug the other, kissing him back* Of course I feel that strongly for you, Bunny. Otherwise we wouldn't have become mates, right? Cause when you make that kind of commitment, it's forever, to me, at least. *swishes his tail happily* So does that mean it's ok for me to hug you in public then? 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff