Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

Kuja: Oh well. It's common or others to misunderstand another. *sighs* It's still chipped? Do you happen to know how she's doing? I haven't seen her in a while, sadly.

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

Getting up he turned to face her, "She hasn't come to see you?" Kian blinked, "It's not as bad as it was. It only looks like a little nick off the tip."

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

Kuja: No, she hasn't. I'm just guessing that she's been playing with others and such. *sighs with relief* thats good. I;m glad it's getting better. Man... Your tiny. o -o;;; *bends down to look closer at Kian*

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

The red panda zune looked up at her and gulped then gave a nervous laugh, "So it seems I am." In the back of his mind he kept thinking 'please don't eat me. please don't eat me. please don't eat me.'

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

Kuja: *snorts and sits down* ... What's your name? = w=

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

It was hard to stop the sigh that came from his mouth, "I"m Kian" he smiled up at her sweetly, "And what is your name. Mink only refers to you as 'Momma'"

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

Kuja: *nods* Kuja. Well, uhm... Honestly i am at loss of what to say. = -=;;;

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

Thinking for a moment Kuja suddenly grinned, "Well. Would you want to go look for Mink and check on her?" His thick bushy tail flicked.

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

Kuja: That actually sounds lovely. l3 Would you like to lead the way? *stands up and stretches her limbs, wings flaring*

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

"Sure!" Kian got up and stretched himself before scampering away. "She stays in a little cave this way."

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

Kuja: *quickly folds her wings down to follow after Kian* The best place for a dragon~ A cave. <3

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

He chuckled, "And the best place for a little dragon is a little cave." Scurrying along under branches and around bushes Kian moved with ease and grace.

Wheezing Explorer

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
♫ ♪ ♫ Don't fret precious,
I'm here.
Step away from the window,
And go,
Back to sleep. ♫ ♪ ♫

User Image

: flops :

;;
;;
;;
;;
;;
;;

User Image
Lay your head down child,
I won't let the boogeyman come.
Countin' Bodies like sheep,
To the rhythm of the war drums.
Pay no mind to the rabble,
Pay no mind to the rabble.
Head down, go to sleep.
To the rhythm of the war drums.

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

*got distracted* xD;;;;;

*waves to Bu and Massa* <3

Kuja: *nods and follows as best as she can, occasionally getting caught by branches*

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces