Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I need that shot to enter my vein My Brompton Cocktail blend

Aww he's no fun. My mom has a tongue peircing she hates to take it out for her job because it's like part of her. She doesn't feel right without it.

'Cause I can't feel my face I won't struggle long In a world so cold In a world so wrong
What's the matter GraveRobber?

lol both my sister and my brother have their tongues done. My mom wants a nose stud X3

Can't get it up if the girl's breathing?

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

My family isn't much of a peircing's family Mom and Dad have at least 3 tattos at the least. My mom has one ear peirced 5 times. Me I just have my ears peirced once. Brother has no peircing. Doubt my parents would let me get get the lip peircings because Dad just says it's something for him to rip out. DX

'Cause I can't feel my face I won't struggle long In a world so cold In a world so wrong

that sucks. My dad doesn't like tats or piercings, but since I'm 22, I can pretty much tell him to eff off and deal with it >w>;; My mom's got a tattoo and I've got one so far. I'm planning on another one. This one to be specific X3 My brother's got it too, it's from our favorite anime series~~

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

If I ever do decide to get tattos I would like a Heart grenade from Green Day like on my side or arm. The Godsmack sun around my belly button. Avenged Sevenfold Skull bat on my back and the Breaking Benjamin sign on my middle finger.

lol the one I have now is a pink and blue dragon curling around a black rose X3 Most of the tattoos I want are things I've designed, or things that have meaning to me. Like the dragon, pink and blue are my favorite colors, I was born the year of the Dragon in Chinese astrology. The black rose because roses are one of my favorite flowers (Lilies and orchids are my others) and the black color because 1, I love black, and 2, it's a rare color for a rose and I like to think i'm pretty rare myself lol XDDDD

Captcha: Schedule lint
wut? O.o

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Black Roses are awesome. Now you got me thinking about a evil Hello Kitty a made a shirt design for my OC with that. XD I love it.

lol awesome X3

I have way too many OCs to try and design outfits for them lmao I have like...30 |3

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

I have like 20 but 10 of them aren't uploaded cause my camera is broken and I used really big peices of paper for them. My scanners to small to scan them either. I just finished this one yesterday. My rocker self XD

X3 awesome~ I don't have art for like...99% of mine because I can't draw |3 there's a CYO shop called Meeki's School for Troubled Teens, that's where a few of mine started out.
Here's some of them
That's Acheron (his real OCness is much different from this one now), Zennah, Aurele, Gemma & Gabriel (twins), Marie-Anna (not an OC anymore), Nadia (also not an OC anymore), Theodora, Pumpkin, and Sekani.

I've got a lot that don't fit into the Meeki's scene, too and some that are created for specific shops.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

I just make them for the fun of it. I can't color so I am not able to make them at Meeki

lol i didn't do most of those. I can't edit to save my life. I colored a few of them, and Theo, Gemma, and Gabriel are the only ones I really edited myself. I did it with a LOT of help from one of my friends though. Acheron, Zennah, Aurele, and Sekani were all edited and colored by someone else.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

That's the way to do it XD

lol yeah X3 I like to color though~ finally got a job coloring at Crystal Forest, and I applied at two others recently~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff