• Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Cute custome and awww *cuddles her Ferb-zune* so cute! Thank you Luxy! I love it!

Now to think of a name...

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Dear classmates,

When we are doing group projects, please stop giving me all the hard jobs. )<

Sincerely,
Chaos

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Poor Chaos. I hated when people I was paired with did the same to me when I was in school.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Poor Chaos, I was lucky in some aspect, I LOATHED being grouped with anyone (and I was the girl no one wanted to work with anyway) so I usually ended up working by myself against the teachers wishes.

Needless to say I ended up not really doing any work and whatever work I did do usually meant a low grade or fail but meh, at least I didn't have to work with anyone. XP XD

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

**gives cookies to Chaos** people piss me off >.<

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

xDD Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way!

*Nibbles cookies* People are good at doing that, eh Lillith?

I try my hardest not to be one of the people I hate. >.<

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

yes they are.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

At least critters are nice most of the time. *Pets her footwarmer/dog* xD

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey guys... im so sorry for my extended absence, i havent been able to bring myself to even look at gaia for a while. Im so burned out.... So ive come to a conclusion, because for as long as im sole owner, i cant really take a break when the shop is still running, im putting the shop into a temporary hiatus. I know this will probably upset some of you, but i really need a break where i have nothing to worry about. But rest assured this is by no means permanent, and i have many new things planned for the shop. So when i return, you can expect a ton of new things to happen. includeing new pieces of lineart (dont worry the old stuff will still be here, im just adding to what we already have), hireing, and more.

I hope you all understand why i had to do this. I hope you will all come back when the shop is re-opened.

To my staff: im sorry to do this so suddenly, and i hope youll forgive me and come back to work with the shop again. You will all receive pms as soon as i make the decision to return, if at that time your still interested, id be happy to have you back! Your all wonderful and have made my life so much easier in the long run, im deeply grateful to all of you for sticking with this shop through everything.

If anyone has any questions, you can PM (not sure ill be checking too often tho) or if you see me on, Aim. however, i will be spending the vast majority of my time enjoying the real world. wich is what i really need right now.

Thank you, everyone, and i hope to be back in action soon.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I'm still going to work on those customs I owe, but if the two of you still waiting want to PM me for any reason please do so. owo

*pet pets Kat*
*nods* good, and i will get that last custom i owe done... it just might take a little time ^^;; i promise i havent forgotten tho

SilverGui's Waifu

Still getting some stuff done so no worries there. Sorry i've been quiet. I've been hooked on minecraft for awhile now.

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Just gonna give yall a small peek at whats to come.. and you guys may wanna check in here from time to time. i may have more to share as i begin working to improve the shop.

the old female gods were a b***h to edit, and the gods as a whole just didnt feel special enough. so Kiara has been working with me to make things a bit easier and more appealing. these are the changes you can expect to see on the gods when next we open.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Comissions/Female_GodUpdateSketch.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Comissions/Male_GodUpdateSketch.jpg

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Ooh I like those. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out