Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Strategist

Garbage Cat

that art looks wonderful! ryu did an excellent job.

Bashful Browser

oneironym
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is so awesome. <3

Sparkling Senshi

There. I thiiiiiink I got all my tags done. If I missed you, please let me know!

Rainbow Senshi

User Image

((And this is how I spend my Friday nights! xd ))

Stubborn Strategist

Cuuute~ =O

My avatar is so pink I don't recognize myself

Friendly Friend

That's cute, Lizzy~

I know what you mean, Kumo.. I finally strayed away from my normal golden eyes and went with closed and it feels weird and glorious~

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well, at least I have the basic coding done for the ItNotE level done. Sort of. Kind of. Not really at all. I have to get help with certain things. X_X I give up, I'm going to bed...

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

A bit late, but wow Page Hver is amazing! *__*

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Kicks off tomorrooooow. Or... today if its after midnight for you.

Bluefire Dragonz
NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Not terribly long after the first strange message arrived on senshi phones, another appeared the same way, though this time it looked far more Official and the sender was Guardian Cat Ash, versus the previous AdminAsh. The first message would seem to have been a test of some sort... those familiar with programming and general computer languages might have recognized a Hello World program, but chances are that reference was only amusing to the one who had sent these messages.

Guardian Cat Ash

Greetings, Senshi.

One of our fellows, Eternal Sailor Thraen, begs your attention for a brief moment to inform you of a call for all Order aligned people to gather in the ruins of the Moon City this month for an important discussion:

Thraen
July 12th, from 3 to 4am Ferry Points will be established around Destiny City. All senshi and knights are invited and welcome to attend a discussion on the founding of a coalition of teams and independents as a networked effort. The employ of this Black Watch is as follows- to establish & upkeep information, to provide supply and aid to those in need, to create regular interactions and foster a sense of community.

Mauvians will cover the signatures at the ferry points as well as offer Moon Pearl Charms. All who stand for Order are welcome to attend.

As stated, all Senshi and Knights are requested to attend and your assistance in spreading the word of this meeting to our knight fellows would be greatly appreciated. All cats who would be willing to serve as aura dampeners at ferry points may contact me, Guardian Ash, for their assignments.

Moon Pearls will be available at all ferry points for senshi who do not already have them and senshi are asked for their assistance in carrying knights to the Moon. Phone upgrades for senshi are also available at that time from the cats who have learned how to perform the upgrade. I will be available both for demonstrations on how the procedure is done, as well as doing upgrades myself.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do my very best to answer them to the extent of my abilities.

Thank you for your time, my darlings!

- Guardian Cat Ash

OOC:
- Will canonically happen from 3am - 6am on July 12th
- Moon pearls and Mauvians.
- Order Go to the Moon!
- Meet a lot of people.
- At this meeting Eternal Thraen will propose his ideas for the founding and purposes of the Watch.
- During the Discussion Phase, Characters are welcome to IC make suggestions or criticisms for and against the founding of the watch
- During the Discussion Phase, Characters will be prompted to IC vote Yea or Nay to see if the Black Watch is established.
- During the Discussion Phase, Characters will be prompted to propose and vote in an odd number of Executors to act as the council that will direct the Watch.

Any and all order characters are welcome to attend by approaching one of the ferry threads and roleplaying coming up to the Moon. You don't have to have signed up in the Black Watch thread before hand.

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Dapper Grabber

So this mandatory OT thing is not working out, especially since we didn't get the build we're suppose to get.

So coming in was a waste of time.

Story of my life.

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
That animation is ridiculously cute.

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

...I think Massalia is forming a team of Chibis. XD

And it's utterly precious.

Considers a formal search and organization.

*Also reminded to consider a Chibi idea knocking in her mind again*

Dapper Grabber

*cackles*

Oh dear, this whole adventure is going to end horrifically, isn't it? xp

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
There will most assuredly be blood.

Quick Reply